Javfly33

When caffeine withdrawal end?

24 posts in this topic

I'd recommend to start having huel (not the caffeinated coffee flavour one) in the mornings as your first meal and to me it gave as much energy as having 100mg caffeine. It's just easier and quicker having huel compared to making up some smoothie potion with the same amount of nutrients in. 

Edited by Moon
I was v against huel at the start and the idea of "meal replacement" but now I'm in love with the benefits!

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

I've quit caffeine several times and the headaches were all gone after 2-3 days, with the other symptoms such as low energy and brain fog gone within a week or two.

Caffeine withdrawal is quite forgiving. The problem (at least for me) is not coming back to it months afterwards.

Hey guys, i got to day 23 no caffeine and then had a coffee. I'm not proud to say it, but since then I've had 2 coffees every day. Back to day one tomorrow.  I wish I did not start again

@herghly  23 days is great for a first streak! Congrats on that. The trick is to get right back to it.

I got to 30 days, and then had a stressful situation at work which prompted me to 'make an exception'. I then binged on decaf (and some regular) for 7 days straight.  Currently drinking some green tea to ease the transition. Bought a lot of herbal teas and a caffeine-free coffee substitute.

In my experience if you don't ever allow the habit to be normal again, by quitting right away if you mess up, you're set for success. Eventually you have so many more days without than with, that your identity shifts, and drinking it just 'doesn't feel like you' anymore. That's how I (mostly) got rid of smoking.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/