DrewNows

The Yoga of Breatharianism

24 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Also, don't expect to be doing any serious exercise or manual labor at all, hence why I would never do it long term, maybe a week-long water fast.

Until you’ve done extended fasting you will not have even begun to realize the true potential for performance of the human body. I must say, the benefits are also spiritual and mental but Elitom said he did a 500 mile bike ride without rest. He had to ask or affirm it with his body first xD the most common trap for myself and people who find out about this potential is assuming they would have to be food free and never eat again, when in reality it’s empowering and amazing to know you have a choice, and can directly see, feel and appreciate the benefits and experience of eating food afterwards. It's not like body building with force, it's a spiritual body building that includes breaking the cords of attachment to experiences of foods to receive even greater gifts of knowledge, intuition and connection with nature.  

@Dutch guy your scare tactics are as cheap as the media’s, now please stop taking up space here. This thread means you no harm, listen to your body and maybe eat a donut if you want to feel better 

@Shmurda Sure there is, I’m just sharing my experiences and a perspective. interestingly enough Prahlad Jani just recently died/transitioned, he was the oldest/longest no external substances human alive. He went 75 years full Breatharian in India and died in his 90s

I’ll recommend ray maor book channel and website, there are initiation processes all around the world. 

Edited by DrewNows

@Dutch guy i aint showing you shit, get outta here man. Google isn't very reliable for these topics. Read my other posts and research what i've shared with the open-minded learners who come here. I have asked from the beginning for this not to turn this into a debate or challenge for the legitimacy of this lifestyle. Do you see any mods acting this way, or shutting this down? Until you've done all the research please refrain from asking anymore questions, thanks! 

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

interestingly enough Prahlad Jani just recently died/transitioned, he was the oldest/longest no external substances human alive. He went 75 years full Breatharian living in India and died in his 90s

I’ll recommend ray maor book channel and website, there are initiation processes all around the world. 

@Dutch guy look brother I’ve had a rather long day. I don’t mind the links (if they were in English) but can you see how you’re approaching this topic? I don’t wish to see you here trying to protect or push your worldview onto others. You’ve shown no curiosity. I am here speaking from experience, sharing information and sources of testimony for those with interest. Pranic living is a thing, and has been since the beginning of time, currently growing in popularity every year. The sad truth is most doctors arent yet aware of how health and the body work beyond the modality from which they were indoctrinated. All I ask is for you to allow others to think for themselves, and don’t make this into a debate of beliefs. You don’t have to believe any of this I share but you are welcome to look into it 

@Dutch guy One can always take blood tests to make sure there are no deficiencies. I did that once, and will probably do it again some day to make sure. Also, you know that a normal person will lose weight if they don't eat, people who live on prana successfully don't lose weight, some even gain weight. Also, my teacher have ways to test his students to make sure it works, so it's not just blind faith. You judged this thing before learning about it.  <3