Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raphaelbaumann

Question Regarding Infinite Consciousness

34 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, The observer said:

@raphaelbaumann You're demanding to experience your brother's life, but that's not how it works. Direct awareness of your experience does not say anything about your brother's experience.

I know what you mean but I'm not actually demanding to experience my brother's life. I'm concerned on how some people became aware that they are full godhead / Infinite Consciousness. Because if I would have realized this, I would understand that my brothers thoughts are me and that I was imagining the whole universe into being. 

4 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

I know what you mean but I'm not actually demanding to experience my brother's life. I'm concerned on how some people became aware that they are full godhead / Infinite Consciousness. Because if I would have realized this, I would understand that my brothers thoughts are me and that I was imagining the whole universe into being. 

When you are ready you will break out of this dream.  You are here so that's a start right? :)

You just have to become conscious that you are yourself and there is no where to go because you are everything.  No biggy right? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When you are ready you will break out of this dream.  You are here so that's a start right? :)

You just have to become conscious that you are yourself and there is no where to go because you are everything.  No biggy right? :)

Yes thats a start! I know my Self as pure Consciousness but still to go from realizing what consciousness is to becoming conscious that this consciousness is imagining the whole universe into being is quite a step! :D What helped you to realize yourself as the absolute god? 5-MeO-DMT?

3 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

Yes thats a start! I know my Self as pure Consciousness but still to go from realizing what consciousness is to becoming conscious that this consciousness is imagining the whole universe into being is quite a step! :D What helped you to realize yourself as the absolute god? 5-MeO-DMT?

Meditation after the teachings (and during).  But i am almost 50 and it happened at 47.  So there is no rush.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

People don't, the "Godhead" do, the Godhead is all there is, it is everything and nothing, therefore no one becomes aware of the Godhead. The Godhead is another idea, something grasp'able. This is it, this is the relative absolute, there is nothing to get. The person is an illusory position appearing in nothing, covering up the mystery that is everything. A nail in the sky. You won't ever understand this, don't worry, the need for understanding can fall away and then it is clear. 

45 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura Problem with psychedelics is that they are not safe for everyone and even when you have no mental illness history in your family, you may still be predisposed to it, you never know. At this point, I've seen 8+ reports of people really fucking themselves up through the use of psychedelics and I'm not talking merely about some very bad trip but a real mental illness that either causes somebody to commit suicide or takes years to recover from and in some cases they never recover. Even something as light as weed can cause years of serious problems if you're unlucky.

Such things can happen to anyone doing serious spiritual work. When we are talking about realizing the deepest nature of reality.... yeah, it's a lot to handle. Spirituality has some inherent risks and dangers.

My 30 days of 5-MeO got to the point where I thought I would never return to Earth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, traveler said:

People don't, the "Godhead" do, the Godhead is all there is, it is everything and nothing, therefore no one becomes aware of the Godhead. The Godhead is another idea, something grasp'able. This is it, this is the relative absolute, there is nothing to get. The person is an illusory position appearing in nothing, covering up the mystery that is everything. A nail in the sky. You won't ever understand this, don't worry, the need for understanding can fall away and then it is clear. 

Yes this is exactly why Truth cannot be grasped with words. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, traveler said:

People don't, the "Godhead" do, the Godhead is all there is, it is everything and nothing, therefore no one becomes aware of the Godhead. The Godhead is another idea, something grasp'able. 

Yes well said.  In that sense it was always the absolute which become aware of itself and never the person. 

14 minutes ago, traveler said:

You won't ever understand this, don't worry, the need for understanding can fall away and then it is clear. 

The only thing to do is to become aware of it I'd say. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Read the OP to get the context of this thread and my response.

All I said here is that a psychedelic can quickly clear up the OP's question. And that is true.

Hmmm.. Okay. Sorry for the confusion.

1 hour ago, raphaelbaumann said:

Because if I would have realized this, I would understand that my brothers thoughts are me and that I was imagining the whole universe into being. 

Your brother's thoughts are your thoughts. Notice, whatever thoughts you have right now about your brother's thoughts are in fact occurring in the same nothingness. There's no person that is you or me or your brother. The person is a thought, a part of the Godhead.

The Godhead is just one thing. Nothing.

Edited by The observer

3 minutes ago, The observer said:

Your brother's thoughts are your thoughts. Notice, whatever thoughts you have right now about your brother's thoughts are in fact occurring in the same nothingness. There's no person that is you or me or your brother. The person is a thought, a part of the Godhead.

The Godhead is just one thing. Nothing.

Yes I absolutely understand this but are you actually aware of that? Because I am not and that's why I'm here 

5 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

Yes I absolutely understand this but are you actually aware of that? Because I am not and that's why I'm here 

It's obvious. I could become aware of it on demand. A little meditation to calm the mind down facilitates the process.

1 hour ago, raphaelbaumann said:

The only thing to do is to become aware of it I'd say. 

You're looking for what's already happening, but you can't find it. Why is that? 

On 26/5/2020 at 11:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

Such things can happen to anyone doing serious spiritual work. When we are talking about realizing the deepest nature of reality.... yeah, it's a lot to handle. Spirituality has some inherent risks and dangers.

My 30 days of 5-MeO got to the point where I thought I would never return to Earth.

Ways to reduce the probabily of the worst kind of dangers?