Mind of a beast

I have found my Life Purpose !!

26 posts in this topic

Yesterday I wrote about my purpose here.

I realised that philosophy is just a domain. That means my domain of mastery is philosophy.
What I forgot to add is my real purpose which is as follows:
Raise consciousness of people, help to transcend themselves.
What I mean by this is to show them another perception of reality, show them deeper aspect of things.
My writing would strike the chord in heart and make people transcend themselves.

Question is how do I increase consciousness of people and help them to transcend themselves?

Edited by Mind of a beast

15 hours ago, Mind of a beast said:

Question is how do I increase consciousness of people and help them to transcend themselves?

@Mind of a beast  Well, I guess through your zone of genius. What is your zone of genius and what is your ideal medium? 

In what way can you express yourself that helps other poeple transcend themselves? You need a be very specific with that .... 

That´s something I need to calrify for myself as well o.O

21 hours ago, Mind of a beast said:

There are many ways to do this. You could perhaps relate it to another thing you enjoy. You could make a book or video game that teaches spirituality, etc.

My brother's boss at work actually teaches spirituality through business, that's how he does it.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Verg0  My zone of genius is applying / inventing techniques to achieve mastery.

Ideal Medium: books

@Osaid Thanks for suggestion but I need more info on how to transcend people. Could you please elaborate your suggestion?

@Mind of a beast Well maybe you could spread spiritual knowledge through books and help people transcend that way, that's what I meant. There are a lot of ways to present spiritual info. Leo does it through videos probably because he is a good speaker.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid  I want to write philosophical books not spiritual books. 

I want to find a way to transcend people by my philosophical works.

@Mind of a beast Transcend yourself and work on raising your consciousness. Then write a book about your journey and what techniques you used to get there. 

@Verg0 That's awesome man!! Thank you for the insight.

Could you tell me about how to transcend oneself? Currently I have no idea.

My hope is to write phenomenal philosophical books like Nietzsche and by reading those books, people will transcend themselves and their consciousness will increase.

Edited by Mind of a beast

@Mind of a beast

You're welcome ^_^

There are many ways and practices, you can explore what resonates most. 

Meditation, Mindfulness, Psychedelics, being in nature, doing retreats, journaling, Yoga, deep breathing, visualization, contemplation and self-inquiry are just a few examples. 

Learn how to get into Flow.

Have an Awakening into the Nature of Love. 

Read and learn about self transcendence. 

Study your rolemodels. What have they done to write such phenomenal books?

Find a mentor. 

@Verg0  Thank you for the answer.

After contemplating what you've said,  I gained some insights.

1)  I am not passionate about mediation, journaling etc.

2) Self inquiry looks good . I can do that.

3) I want to inspire awe in people. By doing that , they will get transcended.

4) the achievements of other human beings inspire awe in me. Specifically intellectual achievements.

What are the skills you'll master? 
Those will define what you offer to the people you want to help

Connect to Create ☼♡

Zone of genius : applying / inventing techniques to achieve mastery and beauty

Impact: transcending people ,  raising their consciousness and inspire people to reach their full potential by giving world beautiful, masterful works that will stand test of time . Making my work perennial. 

Ideal Medium : books

Domain of mastery : Philosophy

On 5/24/2020 at 7:29 PM, Mind of a beast said:

Yesterday I wrote about my purpose here.

I realised that philosophy is just a domain. That means my domain of mastery is philosophy.
What I forgot to add is my real purpose which is as follows:
Raise consciousness of people, help to transcend themselves.
What I mean by this is to show them another perception of reality, show them deeper aspect of things.
My writing would strike the chord in heart and make people transcend themselves.

You gotta actually experience doing it to know you found it, not play guessing games. It’s probably right in front of your face, don’t over think it. 

@rlc  Yes, you are right.

My purpose is to write masterful works in Philosophy that will stand test of time. In this way, by reading my books, people will transcend themselves and their consciousness will increase.

Am I correct?

@Mind of a beast how long ago have you taken the course?

When you hit it you won’t be able to handle how good it feels. You won’t have to ask someone else if you got it. This course is probably the best blue print of all time that anyone could follow.

Why are you rushing it? 

@Leo Gura maybe you can help him better, as you have already done this.  

@rlc  I have gone through the course 2-3 times. I am iterating my purpose by trial and error.

I have done filmmaking, screenwriting, start-up, coding etc.

Now I have found that philosophy fits perfectly and I am very happy about it.

Problem is that I don't have experience regarding philosophy. I am trying to learn it by myself.

Nice you have lots to work with. Have you seen Leo’s video on becoming a sage? 

@rlc No , I haven't. I will definitely watch it.

Anything to watch out for in that video?

Just now, Mind of a beast said:

@rlc No , I haven't. I will definitely watch it.

Anything to watch out for in that video?

Dude you gotta be a sponge! Go for it