Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Spirituality is making me more far away from people

26 posts in this topic

I start talking to people and feel like since I haven't ever experienced and verified that they are real, I feel very far away of empathizing.

If my self, which is the most evident thing, maybe is not even real, I almost laugh at the thought of giving faith that other people are having their own experiences. 

Spirituality is supposed to be true skepticism. So Unless an Awakening let's me see through other people's eyes, Unless it lets me, directly verify, * that I am or had experienced other lives, then I am afraid I'll never be able to truly *buy the guess that other people actually exist.

I hope this really gets better.

Edit: Ok I think I feel better now @Inliytened1 explained it to me pretty well I think it does make sense the possibility. I'll keep going in the path having an openmind but withouth jumping into conclusions.

Edited by Javfly33

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You + experience is duality. You = experience. 

That sounds insane, man. And that is love?

At this point I am going to keep going but literally because of intuition (my 'heart') My rational mind says this is getting dangerous.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 You've become too skeptic. Other people still supposedly have brains in their head, so what prevents them from being conscious beings like you? It's not like the laws of reality stop working now that you have realized everything is within awareness. There's an answer other than solipsism.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Javfly33 their experiences exist only in your imagination.  All that exists is this present moment.  Direct experience. Or pure experience as @Nahm stated.   That is what a dream is.  Everything is you.  You are not an ego or a human - your are Infinite Mind imagining you are @Javfly33. . The perspective of @Javfly33 is God making a shift in consciousness.  God can also shift back to the Godhead in which all perspectives exist in the mind of God which is you.  But this requires enlightenment or the realization of Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Javfly33 their experiences exist only in your imagination.  All that exists is this present moment.  Direct experience. Or pure experience as @Nahm stated.   That is what a dream is.  Everything is you.  You are not an ego or a human - your are Infinite Mind imagining you are @Javfly33. . The perspective of @Javfly33 is God making a shift in coonsciousness.  God can also shift back to the Godhead in which all perspectives exist in the mind of God which is you.  But this requires enlightenment or the realization of Oneness.

Thank youuu, at least that gives me a clearer map. Ok, so this is a particular projection of God's mind, that makes sense. Idk why people would just look other way when I asked this .

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Quit. 

Lol

7 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@Javfly33 You've become too skeptic. Other people still supposedly have brains in their head, so what prevents them from being conscious beings like you? It's not like the laws of reality stop working now that you have realized everything is within awareness. There's an answer other than solipsism.

Because Reality seems exactly like a dream.

In a dream there can be dreams but the other is just being dreamed 

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Think of it like a video game.  All there is whats being directly experienced by the gamer in subjective first person.  Nothing else about the game exists until it unfolds or becomes actual.

Prior to that it is pure Infinity or potential.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Ok, but if you conceptualize your way into solipsism, don’t blame me. 

I know, it's a projection.. I'm very good at that ??

@Inliytened1 Yes but that is also true for "others", they're in different dreams so to speak

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

@Inliytened1 Yes but that is also true for "others", they're in different dreams so to speak

"So to speak".  Thats just it.  That's going too far.  That is the magic of Infinity.  You just imagined others.   Because reality is imagination.  So yes you can say they exist and are having their own experiences.  But that's imaginary.   When you really get to the root of reality it is utterly shocking at how truly relative it is.  It is infinitely flexible.  It will bring you to the brink of insanity.  Until you imagine otherwise. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Could it be possible that time does not exist? @Javfly33 life has always been experienced NOW.. So God can allow himself to actually dream a life of apparent years, but actually no time has passed .

@Inliytened1  Yeah, but there are still different experiences, so I'm fine with extrapolating and saying that "others" exist.

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Inliytened1 Could it be possible that time does not exist? @Javfly33 life has always been experienced NOW.. So God can allow himself to actually dream a life of apparent years, but actually no time has passed .

Thats exactly Truth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Javfly33 Your perception of time depends on the fact that your brain chronologically orders all your memories. It's always been now.

?

Indeed God has to in order to create distinction or exist in any type of formed reality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Thats exactly Truth.

I asked because I just got a millisecond of realization that time has been an illusion. Not intellectually, but a realization...I knew I had to create this post. Thanks man!!

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@Javfly33 Your perception of time depends on the fact that your brain chronologically orders all your memories. It's always been now.

I had this insight in meditation a couple of times already, but I only had grasped that the NOW always has been NOW. BUT Not so clearly to realize that actually NO TIME has passed.

@Javfly33 To really seal in the flavor of no time, try and look at a clock. The clock hands move/the numbers on an digital clock changes, but there is no such thing as time attached to that happening.  

I had this crystal clear realization at work, I was on lunch break sipping a cup of coffee looking at the clock and I just realized how thin the concept of time was. There was no such thing as time moving the hands on the clock, it was just a concept put on top of the apparent movement of the clock hands. I found this so funny. The truth is right in front of us, always.