Travelion

Will we ever stop suffering?

9 posts in this topic

If it's true that we get reincarnated over and over again, will we ever stop experiencing lives full of suffering? Will it be after the experience of every life of every human, animal or alien that ever lived and will ever live? And if enlightenment is the only way to look over this (for every living thing) horrible situation, why do we get reincarnated into animal bodies, where we can't even think about reality and do consciousness work to help ourselves?

If it's true that we get reincarnated over and over again

What if it's not true?

Will we ever stop suffering?

Up to you really. Wake up and see ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

5 minutes ago, dimitri said:

What if it's not true?

That makes me feel better but i asked that because Leo mentioned it in his "What Is God? - Part 2" video.

6 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Up to you really. Wake up and see

What do you mean by that?
What do you think? It will probably take me still many years to wake up :/

5 minutes ago, Travelion said:

That makes me feel better but i asked that because Leo mentioned it in his "What Is God? - Part 2" video.

That's really great!!!
I can't say better, so Nahm's quote: 

In both media & your thoughts, listen to how they feel, rather than believing the content. 

Source: https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/49270-how-to-stop-jumping-to-conclusions/?do=findComment&comment=628992

7 minutes ago, Travelion said:

What do you mean by that?
What do you think? It will probably take me still many years to wake up :/

If you have Awakening you will realize that suffering is love. Everything is perfect as it is.

The good news is you don't need to suffer.
Start a dream board, write what you want, enjoy unfolding ;) 

Godspeed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

After death, you will spend an eternity in Infinite Love and unity as the Godhead.  But because God loves infinitely, it will always collapse into the world of form to go through the drudgeries of limitation.   

However, I believe that somewhere in the Infinite sea of incarnations, there is a life where whatever species or collection of beings you are a part of has created a “heaven” for themselves where disease and aging have basically been eradicated and you may be able to live in relatively great peace, love and profundity for hundreds of thousands/millions/maybe even billions of years, or until the physics of the universe you are living in eventually makes it impossible to persist any longer.  But no matter what, you will eventually have to die and return to the Godhead, spend an eternity as Perfect Love, and then collapse back into form.   

Of course, this is not to say that in this hypothetical “heaven” there wouldn’t be any problems or suffering. I don’t think it’s possible to exist in the world of form without problems of some kind, but I think it’s possible for a species to advance to a degree that the problems and suffering they have to deal with generally is relatively minuscule compared to the problems and suffering we have to deal with now, the same way that the problems we have today are much much less than the problems and suffering of our ancestors even just 200 years ago.

As a species we are always in the process of trying to make our existence longer, easier and more beautiful, and as long as we don’t destroy ourselves at some point(which seems... likely), I don’t see why that trend should cease. If we keep advancing, who the hell knows how amazing our existence could get?

But of course, as far as your ego is concerned, this is the only life you get, so if you want a beautiful and profound existence with less or no suffering in this life, do everything you can to awaken while you still have the time. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

Suffering is the resistance to pain. You create suffering, you can stop it. But you'll not stop experiencing pain.

I would worry about freeing myself. That is the only thing I have the power to do.

@EnlightenmentBlog I would second this, can the one who experiences pain be found? What is the source of the experience of pain, to whom does it arise? 

Shatter the illusion by seeing.

For suffering to die, its inverse must also die. How can bliss exist without an opposite?

1 hour ago, cxsxlx said:

For suffering to die, its inverse must also die. How can bliss exist without an opposite?

The truth is infinite as nothing. Bliss meaning emptiness. Such as good and bad, infinite negative or positive numbers, when you plus them result will be 0, which nothing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."