Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

YouGov poll: 44% of Republicans believe Bill Gates COVID microchip conspiracy

12 posts in this topic

https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-news-you-gov-poll-shows-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-spreading-on-the-right-may-hamper-vaccine-efforts-152843610.html

This is the complexity of living in such a large country with large factions of people at different stages of development. It's a little frightening to me personally. I'm not sure a perfectly executed plan to overcome COVID can be executed with so many people at different stages living under one direct leadership.

*actually under multiple leaderships that take guidance from one leadership

Don't be frightened. Have compassion and forgiveness for those you disagree with. You could learn a thing or two this way. 

lol I do have compassion and forgiveness for them. I as well feel worried and compassion for those who will suffer from the aforementioned's ignorance. 

Find ways to shift your energy away from frightened and worried, and into love.. you're doing yourself and the world no service being this way. 

lol there are different degrees of fear and worry and it is all a form of love as well. I would move away from preaching and directing random people if I were you and focus on yourself.  

Edited by Lyubov

You're right actually.. I shouldn't concern myself with the thoughts/doings of others. I should focus on myself. Thank you! ?

YouGov polls are online polls so I wouldn't take them too seriously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

YouGov polls are online polls so I wouldn't take them too seriously.

Yes. And this applies the entirety of the Internet. It's one big deceiving poll. 

On 23/05/2020 at 8:55 PM, Lyubov said:

https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-news-you-gov-poll-shows-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-spreading-on-the-right-may-hamper-vaccine-efforts-152843610.html

This is the complexity of living in such a large country with large factions of people at different stages of development. It's a little frightening to me personally. I'm not sure a perfectly executed plan to overcome COVID can be executed with so many people at different stages living under one direct leadership.

Youd probably get a similar correlation if you asked those same people 'are you feeling high levels of fear about the future'. I think this is what it comes down to, people are just fearful and stories like this give some kind of frame for that fear 

On 5/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, DrewNows said:

@DivineSoda Lovely website, will give it some time! Cheers! 

Thanks! I started it last year and I'm trying to expand it in my free time. Going to add forums soon, can't wait!