allislove

The Way Of ❤️

114 posts in this topic

Before focusing on self-development I wasn't aware of the problem. The problem between me and my family (mother, grandmother). The relationship between us was unhealthy. I was too vulnerable to their opinions, maybe, because I have grown without a father. When I started to take LSD it helped me to open the eyes to the problem. So, I was thinking that I became too conscious. I can't relate to these low consciousness people. So, I've just pushed my family away from me. When I started to take 5-MeO-DMT and having sessions with Nahm it helped me to open my eyes fully. There are no low consciousness people. I am responsible for everything in my life. I can do what I want and live happily with my family by giving love as the heart tells me. Before I couldn't stay for a few days with my mother in one place. Today my mother leave my house after some stay, and she wrote something like this:

Thank you my dear son for Everything. I feel so comfortable with you. You have changed a lot. In the beginning, I have thought that you became evil, now I see that you are the same kind person, and very comfortable. ❤️

If you think at some point on the path that you become too conscious and you can't relate to other people – this is just a sign to let go more. You can relate to anyone since you are everyone.
Do the work, it pays off. You can be constantly happy, have what you want, have a beautiful relationship with everyone.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

This is what I enjoy during the day. That helps to be in tune with intuition.

Meditation. Nowadays I meditate 1 hour as the first thing in the morning. It helps to remember who you are.

Coffee. I love the process of making cappuccino with a manual milk frother and a Moka pot. It's literally a meditation to me.

Tea. If I were to choose only one tea I would choose Reishi mushroom tea. It boosts energy and mood.

Deep breathing. I love guided Wim Hof breathing. It takes only around 10 minutes. The body feels fresh, also you can feel the raise of clarity.

Cold shower. Nowadays I do 3 minutes of cold shower at the end of the hot shower. The body feels amazing, huge energy boost, improvement of clarity.

Singing. I sing at least 1 song in a popular singing application. You can sing with other people for free. Singing is amazing. It rises confidence.

Physical activity. I am in the best physical shape ever. Thank you to the mountain bicycle and my current living location – on the hills near to the forest.

Seems like life passes by so fast now. It's even not about speed but about the moment. It's all the time now, all the time happiness. 

Previously, it felt like this. It was one year ago – feels quite long ago. It was yesterday – feels not that long ago.
It's going to happen in 3 months – feels quite long to wait. It's going to happen tomorrow – feels not that long to wait.
Now, it's all the same, all the time now, no future/past, just now ?

I am just flowing in eternal Now. Life plays itself like a movie. The movie I always dreamed about.

A wise man once said: "Motivation has a motive, inspiration is simply to be in spirit, and spirit is love, and you are this love."

Life became so simple. I don't overthink what to do in an hour, tomorrow, in a month. I live spontaneously.
The thought comes – feels amazing? I do it. I don't plan much. I have a dream board. I write there what I want, it doesn't matter I will get it or not.
I go to bed with a strong desire to wake up faster, so I can enjoy the variety of life experiences.
I am happy most of the time. I flow from one happy activity to another. I am in the now all the time, just staying in the eternal now of joy. Paradoxically, it feels I do 10 times more than usual. I am as productive as I can imagine. The most productive time in my life.
The most enjoyable time in my life. Who could think that life is so beautiful? Magic.

The Dream Board

I use the dream board for more than half a year (the order date is 8 November 2019, thanks to Amazon for keeping the order's history). What I can say, if I only to have one thing in the house it's going to be a dream board :D

Why does it work? In short, because "I Am God" :D

The board stays in the living room. It's amazing to be so authentic that any guest can see what you want.
It's super visible all the time, so even if I think I don't want to read it, I read. It's amazing to keep constantly on the background what you want.

I have a strong feeling to start doing something from time to time. I just open the eyes, look into the board. I take what feels the best at the current moment, and do it. So simple.

The clarity is always now when you are relaxed and present. By overthinking something you can't have a clear understanding of the situation, not possible. Sometimes, the mind is so agitated by a thought that it's hard to let it go. Here's where the dream board comes in. I just write want I want regarding the thought. Just one example. I was riding a bike and then thought popped up: "I must write the email to BLAHBLAH tomorrow morning and ask BLAHBLAH". Then, the overthinking part begins: "What if BLAHBLAH will not answer as I want, what should I do next..." So, just by writing on the board: "I write the email to BLAHBLAH. I have BLAHBLAH" it helps to break a cycle of overthinking, to let go (forget) the thought.

When you are at the peak of being yourself you may experience a beautiful thought. I dunno, I want to go to dancing classes for example. Later on, you are not in this state anymore and resistant thought comes in: "I can't go to dancing classes because I am too clumsy". Without the dream board, most probably, you would just never go to dancing classes. With the dream board, you can write something like this: "I go to dancing classes 3 times per week. I have a dance partner. It feels amazing to dance together". Then, every day (especially it's efficient after morning meditation practice) you just look at your board, read sentences regarding dancing. It feels amazing to you... then, in one day you find yourself on dancing classes :D  

This is the gem of the dream board. When you are relaxed, when you are present, the thought may pop up, some amazing idea which you couldn't think of before. Usually, it happens when I do a formal meditation practice, woodworking, singing, riding a bike in the forest or just observing the beauty of nature around. Without a dream board, most probably, I would just forget about this thought and never experience the beauty of the experience it provides. With a dream board, I just walk to a dream board and unload this thought as fast as possible since the next moment I may forget it. You may not see the full picture of the beauty of such thoughts. At some point puzzles come together, one thought actualizes, another one and you see how the dots connect, you are constantly loving ❤️

/cc @Nahm :D

@Nahm thank you, my friend ?

The biggest mind-blowing realization popped up by itself. It was a sunny day, I was sitting on a couch, relaxing, and then BOOM:

Everything, everything that I did till this moment was just a play, illusion. 
I mean meditation, 5-MeO-DMT, sessions with Nahm was as illusional as everything else.
I just chose to experience this all stuff because I wanted it to be like that :D 
I chose to experience it just for fun, so I could realize that was just for fun.
I am saying that everything is a placebo, everything is you.
I am saying that instead of doing psychedelics I could eat chocolate and have a similar realization. 
It's about who you are. Everyone has a unique path. That's why it's important to listen to your gut feeling. 
If it feels really good to you it means that's your path you have created to yourself, go for it.

Thought is a perception.  Of course, now it all makes sense ☺️

Any appearance is a change. The body will change to something else. Human civilization will change to something else. The Earth will change to something else. Any content of Consciousness is a constant change. Time exists only in the dimension of content. There is only a screen but no content since the content is the screen. You are the screen. You are here and now. You appear as content to have an experience of yourself. There is no goal except to realize this, that you are the divine screen. Every content is you. Accept any content as it is since it's you. See the beauty in any content. The only tool here is love. The only way you can help is to love content with the understanding that it's the screen. You can write a non-dual book about the screen. You can write a poem, a novel about the screen. You can sing a song about the screen. You can draw a picture of the screen. You can create a YT video about the screen. You can dance for the sake of the screen. If you have a clear knowing that you are screen and there is nothing else, it doesn't matter what you do. Then it's all about the screen. If you are not identifying with any content then you know that you are the screen by being the screen, by giving love to any content. In this case, you are free. Free to be happy. Free to play your favorite movie, again and again, and again...

Imagine you have a dream. You are the creator of the whole dream. To have the joy of the experience you play via forms, say a human body. You, as a human in your dream, may experience fear since you forgot who you truly are. Then, the dream may give you the hints on how to overcome this fear, so you can come closer to self-realization. At some point, you may become so self-aware that any fear disappears. It becomes a cosmic joke. You look and everywhere you see yourself. You realize that you are the creation. You don't know what is going to happen next since you still look from the eyes of the dream character. You know though for sure that everything is going to be alright. Since the whole dream is you. Any rule in the dream created by you for you to have fun. So, we may say you let go of the control of anything, you just listen to yourself and feel gratitude for the experience. You know that you are not only a character in the dream but you are everything. And what is best for the whole dream is the best for your character. Since the only reason for the character is to experience the wholeness of the dream. Life becomes so simple. You have full power over it. It doesn't make sense to do anything except giving love to everything. SINCE YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS YOUR DREAM ?

Whatever you think it is, it is not.

"If you want to see Shiva just look at Shakti, because Shakti is nothing else than Shiva appearing under the disguise of the world" ❤️

It feels like every moment is welcomed with deep gratitude now. I don't need anything but I want everything. I am so grateful for every breath. This experience is literally a miracle. Life is simple and beautiful.

I was talking with a person via video, was trying to be right about something. Then the realization pops up, in the middle of the conversation, "you are literally this person". Then I couldn't say anything except just laughing. :D The person asked: "Are you okay?" and I am just looking loving to the person and smiling. Then the conversation changed completely, from who is right, to let's feel good together. There are no people relationships. Everything is the relationship between you (illusory me) with you (Source).

Meditation ?

On 8/8/2020 at 4:10 PM, allislove said:

A wise man once said: "Motivation has a motive, inspiration is simply to be in spirit, and spirit is love, and you are this love."

Life became so simple. I don't overthink what to do in an hour, tomorrow, in a month. I live spontaneously.
The thought comes – feels amazing? I do it. I don't plan much. I have a dream board. I write there what I want, it doesn't matter I will get it or not.
I go to bed with a strong desire to wake up faster, so I can enjoy the variety of life experiences.
I am happy most of the time. I flow from one happy activity to another. I am in the now all the time, just staying in the eternal now of joy. Paradoxically, it feels I do 10 times more than usual. I am as productive as I can imagine. The most productive time in my life.
The most enjoyable time in my life. Who could think that life is so beautiful? Magic.

Amazing, love this :x

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

14 minutes ago, allislove said:

BTW the wise man is @Nahm of course :D 

no surprise  :D?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi