Empty

The Last Video Was Mesmerising!!

5 posts in this topic

Hello, guys. 

I have watched the last video of Leo where he talked about; " 10 important things you want, but don't know that you want", and I am kinda impressed because I found many important things he mentioned I was already aiming towards. 

However, one thing that is hard for me is authenticity, because I am an extreme introvert.

Do you know any techniques or books I can read so I can become more and more authentic 

Muhammad! 

Cheers!!

@Muhammad no books but Actualized.org a video on this topic I don't remember the name but it will be very helpful if you search it.

The best way to get to be yourself is through meditation. Daily meditation reduces your anxiety , and lack of anxiety will allow you to be authentic without even trying. Most advice i red or saw on this topic suggests a fake it till you make it technique , which doesn't work that well.

I will talk more about curing introversion in the future. It's a more important topic than it seems.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Sounds good. I've been practicing being more extroverted lately. It's a lot more difficult to do than I originally thought. I realized that it's quite challenging to act fully authentic in front of other people.