lmfao

Write down double-binds and paradoxes you are inquiring/contemplating

7 posts in this topic

I think this is a fun idea. You get to see inside someone else's brain. It is my wish that no dialogue or answering/discussion takes place. Just purely focus, with eyes wide open, on what you're inquiring. Be radically honest/transparent with yourself, unweave everything. Discussion is a slippery slope and will completely kill threads of contemplation if allowed. I'll write a few now:

I am bothered that I do not have happiness and high states of consciousness. I then trick myself into thinking I must relinquish this bother, and should just seek truth. But I try and force myself to want truth all for the purpose of achieving happiness and high states of consciousness. 

I verbally assert that all speech is false. What does that make that assertion? 

How can I possibly question the integrity of thought whilst I am thinking right now?

How can I deny the existence of I? 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

If i'm god and reality is all good, then why aren't I happy and feeling good now. Wouldn't I be able to just say I want to feel good and then feel good?

Why am I constantly dissatisfied with experience and not enjoying life when i'm so powerful and loving? 

The paradox of time where I feel like I'm spending too much time with self actualization and not getting enough rest and then why I try get rest, the feeling that I'm missing out on my self actualization progress. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Beyond just the thought alone that "I am in pain", what is there? When I say that I hurt, what do I mean? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

There's nothing going on, I'm just here like  ???

@lmfao

1 hour ago, lmfao said:

Beyond just the thought alone that "I am in pain", what is there? When I say that I hurt, what do I mean? 

Wait a second, take a step back, you are not in pain, you ARE the pain.