Juan Cruz Giusto

10 Important Things You Want, But Don't Know That You Want Summary

13 posts in this topic

There are things that you really want deep inside but you don’t realize yet. The problem with your goals and desires is that you don’t question why you pursue them.

If you want to be a strategic thinker and your wants are incorrect, your whole strategy is wrong (you could be working towards something that is completely misguided). If you want to be a strategic thinker you need to really contemplate your desires and realize if they are really authentic.

This list is the ultimate list for your personal development goals.

The 10 Things

1-      Existence to feel magical again the way it felt to you when you were first born: Now, you are taking reality for granted and you see it as boring and mundane. You don’t realize that you are alive in a world of magic. You cannot see reality with the eyes of a child.

2-      You want thing to be completely effortless in your life: You want everything just to flow and happen naturally.

3-      You want to be authentic: You want to act, speak and behave authentic and spontaneously. You want to be playful! You don’t want to be inside your head, you want to be in the present moment all the time, without worries.

4-      You want a dispassionate mind: A mind that does not cling nor need anything, a detached mind. Realize that this doesn’t mean to be unemotional or logical, a dispassionate mind is the one that doesn’t cling or need anything. You want a mind that treats everything in reality as equal; a equanimous mind.

You want to be unattached to any ideology, with no beliefs to defend and totally open-minded.

5-      You want to be fully sober: You want to be fully conscious, aware and lucid. You want to be so conscious that everything for you is moving in slow motion (you need to do lots of meditation and self-inquiry). You want to look upon reality without having a single thought when looking at reality.

6-      You want to be nobody: You don’t want to be x or y person; you want to have 0 identity. The goal of the game is to get rid of your identity. You want to be the way you were when you were a child.

7-      You want Samadhi: Is a state in which you merge with the object that you are perceiving. Is a state where you become the object that you are perceiving. It need a lot of meditation and it feels much better than an orgasm.

8-      You want Truth: You want Truth at all costs. You are actually pursuing survival, thriving and success. Deep down inside, you want a life committed to Truth. The Truth will cure you.

9-      You want to be a benevolent force in the world: You just want to be a force of compassion, giving, contribution, good. You want to be coming from a place of contribution to society and humanity. How to be a force of benevolence? Find your LIFE PURPOSE! You should spend your time thinking about how you can be a benevolent force in the world. Your life should become a gift giving machine.

10-   You want a simple natural lifestyle: Your current lifestyle is full of distractions and pollution (internet, TV, social media, smartphones, computers, partying, clubs, drugs, alcohol, shopping, buying, being busy, getting involved with relationships, workaholism).

You should be eating healthier, being more in nature, doing less shit and just being. You should have a free and relaxed schedule.

You don’t want:

-          Pleasure

-          Money

-          Success

-          Sex

-          Relationships

-          Self-Actualization

Will you be wise enough to realize this? People are so lost that they don’t even realize that they are lost.

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

I didn't watch the video because my current computer is too slow to play youtube videos , lol.

I was wondering what did Leo mean when he said that you don't want self-actualization.

15 hours ago, SaynotoKlaus said:

I didn't watch the video because my current computer is too slow to play youtube videos , lol.

I was wondering what did Leo mean when he said that you don't want self-actualization.

To walk around with a normal Self under your arms is already burdensome enough, can you imagine having to deal with an "actualized Self" ? :D

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual I don't want to upset you , but your whole post doesn't make any sense to me.

I was wondering if Leo thinks that the whole actualization thing he kept talking about in every video is actually not important , just a stepping stone for enlightenment work , so that's why i don't want self actualization.

@SaynotoKlaus  Don't worry I'm not upset lol :D 

But.. you don't want self actualization because Leo says so? Do you take everything Leo says and does as gospel? The main thing Leo is doing is to encourage people to follow their paths and draw their own conclusions. He's just handing out several tools to do so. None of his video's contain "the Truth", because whatever the truth is, it is not written in stone and surely not presented in some video on the internet.

So.. Basically you want to revert to childhood.  A place where everything is taken care of and you are free to just Be.

2 minutes ago, Bronsoval said:

So.. Basically you want to revert to childhood.  A place where everything is taken care of and you are free to just Be.

YES! Preferably even before childhood.

Leo has implied many times that being stuck in comford is pissing away our lives. (Hallowean special). Point 2 is that you want things to be effortless. My current job is effotless. Pays the bills, comfortable. Isn't this contradiction?

#6 and #9 seem to contradict.  To be a benevolent force in this world almost always creates recognition.  I'm not sure it's possible to do both.

5 hours ago, Steelheart said:

Leo has implied many times that being stuck in comford is pissing away our lives. (Hallowean special). Point 2 is that you want things to be effortless. My current job is effotless. Pays the bills, comfortable. Isn't this contradiction?

Are you bored?  If so, then it may be time to move on.  If your job comes naturally to you and you enjoy it then it is a very good thing!  I am a large scale artisan baker.  Many people see my job as very challenging.  It is fast paced, labor intense, and we work 12- 18 hours, 6 days / week.  It comes naturally to me and I don't even consider it as work.  It's more like playtime.  I can't imagine doing anything else.  That said, if I start to work less or my position gets changed to a less intense job, I get uncomfortable.  The only time I ever get sick is when I am on vacation.  I am comfortable with chaos, and when the chaos goes away it effects me in a big negative way.  Maybe Leo means that in today's world too much emphasis is being put on comfort.  The only possible way to learn and grow is to venture outside of our comfort zones and shake things up.  Consider the ultimate end to comfort:  it's boredom.  Think of the last time you had a day to just lounge around.  Nice, right?  Now repeat it for a year.  No job, no responsibility, all needs met.  You are free to just be comfortable.  You will eventually get bored of it and start looking for a way to stir things up, I bet.

Edited by Bronsoval

OKay, now anyone has any idea on how to achieve

4, 5, somadhi and the truth ?

@Bronsoval great answer. I probably need to start looking for a new job. The last week i Sat around doing nothing

I just watched this video and the great news is that I'm truly tasting what is possible for self-actualization. For life feeling magical, I re-captured that state of staring at the ocean or the water and being awed of the beauty of it and feeling relaxed. I've been spending my time in nature or at the park like a child and not caring what others think. For creativity, I focus on the flow of it and the peak experiences it could bring. One day I was simply walking at the zoo and I felt completely relaxed and blissful and like a child again. I re-captured feeling childlike several times in 2014, 2015, and 2016. I've been going to the theater and it has revealed that my authenticity is the person who is intoxicated with passion and who is bursting with laughter and is completely immersed in what I'm watching. Stories compel me and it shows me my potential! For simplicity in my life, my plan is to live single and childfree and to focus on enjoying life and treating life like it has infinite opportunities. Theater and being in nature has made me feel that soberness and feeling of completely invested! I do have aspirations for being a benevolent force with my creativity and storytelling and I apply benevolence on a microcosm by tutoring students with reading and by befriending people on the Autism Spectrum. I know that I have much more to do but I'm starting somewhere and my sense of direction is clearing up much better! I created a Twenties Journal to create my life vision! I'm re-capturing life's childlike joy. I realize that if I was to ask a genie three wishes I would ask for limitless creativity, freedom, and a deep sense of passion, purpose, and fulfillment.