LfcCharlie4

The Medical Medium - Celery Juice Every Morning Forever?

44 posts in this topic

@remember A lot of people have mildly allergic or inflammatory responses to eggs, that response is the inflammation. It's not the food that's causing it itself, but it is as far as that individual is concerned. When I eat eggs I get extreme stomach pain for an hour or two. I can eat small amounts in baked things, but it's likely that there's still some inflammation when I eat them. I don't need medical medium to tell me that. Diet advice is good to get ideas and guidance but you just can't get around experimenting for yourself. We are all special little snowflakes. xD

I found the celery juice to be very helpful. It's a pain to buy two armloads of celery every time I shop and clean the juicer everyday but it's worth it in my opinion. Still going with it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw yes, i don’t know why but i don’t actually count you into trustable resources for informations about experiences - it’s probably the peter and the wolve theme. you usually have too many personal games going. and you certainly have issues with a lot of foods, which could be a meat alternative.

although the celery juice is really not bad - tried it for two days in a row, with a little ginger and lime. can’t say yet if it is against rheumathoid arthritis or not... and it feels kind of green, doesn’t it?

@mandyjw sorry it’s a bit harsh - you probably have some kind of stomach issue, why these foods are problematic for you, maybe because you are often very intense and overdo it then a bit. don’t want to criticize you, i just have the feeling you didn’t arrive at the source of the problem jet, and suppose you are rather the exception than the rule. if sth is not good for you then don’t overdo it!

Edited by remember

@remember @mandyjwyou wanna know what’s fascinating. Foods actually taste good or bad depending on what is already in our system. See if you consume enough cooked foods, meat or whatever, the digestive enzymes starting in the mouth will become more acidic to handle the type of chemistry we delivered. This is why teeth sensitivity occurs when adding a bunch of sugary food after consuming a lot of acidic (cooked/processed/meat) 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows

On 7/18/2020 at 8:14 AM, DrewNows said:

Foods actually taste good or bad depending on what is already in our system.

I can definitely stand by this. My diet for 16 years of my life consisted of potatoes, eggs, meat & cheese until I made the switch to a better diet when I turned 17. The foods that would've made me literally throw up if I tasted them or even smelled them in their raw state.. are the foods I m enjoying everyday. I think the microbiome and the gut brain connection has to do alot with our desire to eat certain foods habitually