MuriloPais

Wait for the real one or dating with girls?

45 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Preety_India

I am an Aquarius, but (I am not that good at astrology), I have really strong Lion in me (moon sign and I am also Lion ascendant, so, from what I understand, that's how people see me, or how I show myself to people). Aquarius is a part of me that is freaky, bright, looking into the future, outgoing, and brilliant. The lion is this proud, brave, warm, and bold part of me. 

I am really positive and outgoing person. Maybe this forum makes me look like I'm nihilistic etc, but it's just a stage of my life when I'm after dark night of the soul, a spiritual awakening experience, and also changing place of living. Also - I use this forum mainly to deal with my problems and to find solutions to them, that's why my posts are mostly, umm, negative. 

My Twin Flame (or false Twin Flame, I don't know) was a Mary Magdalene, I was taking part in some kind of Christ template where I was a Christ, my Twin Flame was a whore (literally) and my friend betrayed and blocked me, another narcissist, a Juda lol. 

Right now I am following one channel where this woman is talking about Soul Flames, I am more sceptic about it now, I'm just checking her YouTube social posts, but they align with me a lot (energy-wise, she could not just make this stuff out). I am not sure if that is true or not, I am aware, that it might be just a hard case of oneitis. That's why I try not to give too much attention to it, just working on myself and my purpose, so that this neediness could die in me. But that's like the hardest path I could take, but also a wise one I think. It makes me really strong and my personality is becoming really powerful thanks to that, but, as I said, it's not easy to walk this path.

Aquarius can be a bit self destructive so be careful. Self-sabotage. Also Aquarius can get into addictions at later stages of life, if an Aquarius has been abandoned or neglected unloved in childhood, they get broody and needy as adults. Aquarius routinely suffers betrayals from close mates( Marcus Brutus) but Aquarius is Julius Caesar, so your energy is strong. 

You're right about the negativity part. Since you only use the forum for asking questions to problems, it can come across as negative. Sorry my bad.. 

You're a lonewolf, so try to rely more on yourself. Your own energy serves you best. You're an air sign so you need ample space in life where you are left to yourself. You are romantic at heart so you won't stop chasing the opposite sex.

You're also sacrificial. So you will tend to help others even at the expense of your loss or suffering. 

The best advice is complete focus on self. Not getting rid of neediness will attract opportunists, vultures, backstabbers and narcissists in life. 

About the first part - I've been through all of that, in my 20's. 

About neediness - yes, I am working on becoming 100% independent, even right now, one guy that lent me some money is playing the mercy card on me. I would even flip the coin here. It's not that much about me being needy towards other people, it's more that other people are needy and looking to suck the energy from me. Fuck, I was aware of the fact the life and people can be fucked up, but EVERYONE is fucked up, I feel like Neo in a Matrix.

nihilism kicks in

@28 cm unbuffed

Then I only pray that you do better and your wishes come true. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

About the first part - I've been through all of that, in my 20's. 

About neediness - yes, I am working on becoming 100% independent, even right now, one guy that lent me some money is playing the mercy card on me. I would even flip the coin here. It's not that much about me being needy towards other people, it's more that other people are needy and looking to suck the energy from me. Fuck, I was aware of the fact the life and people can be fucked up, but EVERYONE is fucked up, I feel like Neo in a Matrix.

nihilism kicks in :D

Also, I wanted to add that insight I had yesterday, it's also related to that thread and it can be helpful. 

That vibing with other people in the dating scene is only random-meaning that you can not control it its like a wheel turning and if it happens it happens. Trying to impress someone never works. Sooner or later they'll know and you'll feel inauthentic. So if you vibe you vibe. Can't do anything about it. So dating its a good opportunity to see whether if you do or not. But after that, it's not in your hands. Lol

On 14/05/2020 at 2:41 PM, Keyhole said:

Tell that to all the battered women out there.

Attraction isn't that simple.  There are plenty of great people who attract bad partners and plenty of terrible people who attract great partners.

Like attracts like. 

There's a level of consciousness that's obtained through ownership.