ModernArtist

Black Lives Matter Or All Lives Matter

35 posts in this topic

What is your input on what has been going on lately with this police brutality incidents and Black Lives Matter protest?

Do you think this creates anything positive or just creates more division?

Peaceful protests bring people's attention to the issue. I don't see how this creates more division so long as the protest isn't to attack 'white people' or isn't done in a violent way.

And of course all lives matter. I suppose the movement is called 'Black lives matter' in this case because it is black people who are loosing their rights in the recent incidents.

The family sits down for dinner, but Billy gets no food on his plate. 

Billy says "hey! I deserve food!"

the family responds with "everyone deserves food!"

well yeah...but Billy still isn't eating 

To follow up on that. I have had many black friends and family who I have grown up with. And there is no struggle in this country quite like the struggle of the black man. 

Its not my place to really speak for black people, because I'm coming from a place of privledge. But it really means a lot to me to see their struggle end. 

Interesting that someone brought this up, my Facebook page has been swamped with opinions either way, so its interesting i think to hear what people who are essentially on a journey to lose their identities (i include 'myself' in this) feel about an issue like this.

Being black but also being a human it does dissappoint me that people can't see why its necessary to have a movement such as 'black lives matter'. Black people have obviously been marginalised in various aspects of society, this is why you get things like BET or 'black' films or magazines or whatever because in the mainstream its almost as if black people aren't included. With regard to the killings of black men, it would seem to me that if you have a society that sees 1 race(I believe theres only 1 race btw) as threatening or less than the majority race, which can be shown in bias tests etc. Then if thats mixed with a country that allows guns the causal effect will be what we see happening now. The reason it seems to have exploded now is because of camera phones and social media, in reality it has always happened. 

For it to stop or for people to finally see each other as equal then this has to happen until the mainstream society recognise this major discrepancy in terms of how people are treated. Whats sad is the excuses and justifications that people come up with, which is essentially saying everything is fine how it is. So the question will be how bad does it have to get before people hold their hands up and say its wrong, whats worrying is that there still hasn't been an official apology for slavery (there has been for pretty much every other atrocity).

I would like to hear peoples honest opinions on this though 

This global elitist fuck is behind black lives matter

https://www.rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

He even warns that they are going to evoke your rights, and martial law will come into place along with a police state.

"the US will also be able to simply revoke citizenship without trial" -From the article

Wake up people. If america goes down, nobody will be able to "self-actualize" There is literally a war coming and all the yogis are just meditating

Europe is dead, america is next

Time to get armed

Edited by JevinR

@ModernArtist It can go either way

They can do something about it that will actually make a big change, or just make a lot of noise.

@JevinR wow I'm really surprised to see someone post like that here. I usually see it on return of kings comments. I mean no offense by that. It's just interesting. 

I'm not impressed with Barracks lack of enthusiasm at doing anything about it.

In his statements he is blaming the people for being wrongfully murdered never did he blame a Trigger happy police officer.

The World knows the U.S Courts will not prosecute the Police for Killing Black men , until they start prosecuting , run duck and cover.

Wait , don't run they will surely shoot .. the hunter and his game

Edited by Beam

On 7/13/2016 at 5:06 PM, JevinR said:

This global elitist fuck is behind black lives matter

https://www.rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

He even warns that they are going to evoke your rights, and martial law will come into place along with a police state.

"the US will also be able to simply revoke citizenship without trial" -From the article

Wake up people. If america goes down, nobody will be able to "self-actualize" There is literally a war coming and all the yogis are just meditating

Europe is dead, america is next

Time to get armed

I see we actually do have some racist shitheads on this forum. Sad.

I just want to say that this tribal, warfare-like approach being used by BLM extremists is fueled by the media and by the mainstream. The media is constantly exposing us to cases about black individuals being mistreated by authorities, all because the 'ratings' and 'clicks' gain these media outlets money. What about all of the cases where black individuals are not mistreated? Or when the white individual is mistreated? Or Asian, Hispanic, etc.? No, the media puts a microscope on the isolated, extreme incidents of supposed innocent black individuals being wrongfully targeted and abused, inciting emotional and visceral reactions in people who may identify with the victim. And  this is part of the reason mainstream media is cancerous to society at large, among thousands of other reasons.

Note: I'm not saying there isn't a racial problem in our society, that abuse of power by authority shouldn't be uncovered, and nothing should be done about this. The problem isn't rooted with our enforcement: it's with our government. There's problems in our school system, there's gerrymandering, there's lack of educating and assistance in areas where people need it most (mentally), and some subcultures have a more psychologically overwhelming environment to deal with. But the media wants to point the finger at police and say "Here's your culprit, get'em!"

Edited by Frogfucius

It is important to keep things in context that the police are trying to stay alive when there is a threat real or imagined of a gun it changes ones thinking to that of self preservation.

Its better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

The incompetent people on the police force need to be removed , all officers who shoot unarmed people should be punished and  banned for life from owning a firearm.

They should never be aloud to be in authority again and have future wages garnished to pay restitution to the families.

Mistakes happen lets make them right.

Edited by Beam

@saiko It's not fcking racism, I can give you tons of proof but you won't see the light of day.

Here is some proof:

Edited by JevinR

@Beam Once martial law is instilled, it's all over. I'm not a doomsday sayer, but this crap is definitely going down

@Cuzzo Return of the Kings? Last I heard of them is some pick-up artist who said rape is ok, no I don't associate with them. You are also most likely a paid agent that is defending the government agenda. Sitting in your damned booth, working 8 hours a day. Your lies will be crushed

More proof:

Of course people are waking up, the government can't hide behind their brainwashing media any longer

Edited by JevinR

I think the question itself is irrelevant to my own personal development -- in other words, a complete non-issue.

Edited by Baul

@JevinR Not necessarily. However, it won't even matter if I'm self-actualized by that point. 

@Frogfucius That's exactly what is happening, thank goodness people are not being sub-consciously programmed by the FUCKING media