DefinitelyNotARobot

How can we trust our direct experience?

61 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

True! A few months ago I had an epiphany:

This moment is as it is. It is as it is, because that is what it is supposed to be. If it was supposed to be different it would have been different. But it isn't. It can only be as it is. That means that this moment is as good as it can be. But it's also as bad as it can be. It's a perfect equilibrium! And that in itself is absolute perfection!

Additionally, reason of this, when i was completely god, i had a insight about that it created creation because of satisfaction, love and loneliness. In this part satisfaction comes out. Because, our all satisfactions are different thats the reason why we are all different. It likes to feel infinite satisfactions from different perspectives or lives. Because different satisfactions provides it different feelings. Thats why duality is a place of distinctions, and mon duality is all one. if you have no satisfaction in your current life now, you will be selfless and god next second. Because, every time when i felt no goals, expectations and purpose in this life, i hit non dual breakthrough and crazy insights. Because of that we are all different. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."