Someone here

What is the fundamental nature of reality?

79 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

you separate your body parts and brain, you won’t be able to recognize yourself. Are you leg, arm, head , brain? Where are you? Additionally, if you tell me that you are in the brain and the body. Take this example, just touch your right hand and feel it, at that moment did you feel your left foot? No. If you are the body you must feel entire body. You are the thing that aware of the body. Why dont you never feel your liver or tooth during the healthy times? You just feel it when you have pain. If you are the body you must feel everything in the body. When you sit on the chair and think about something completely Differently at that moment, how come you cant feel or forget to feel about chair ? Brain is still is getting signals from your ass or legs,  because you are still sitting. But you are not aware and dont feel the signals in the brain. So where are you in the brain? You just learned that you are in the brain and seeing from the eyes. NO. YOU ARE THE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF SEEING ITSELF. 

That's interesting way to inquire. "I" can't be anything that I'm aware of by defention because I'm the one who is aware itself. I agree.  I can't pinpoint where exactly am I in the body because as we agree I'm the one who is doing the pinpointing itself!.. However this awareness force that is me is clearly limited by the body.. I'm aware of the body( not every single cell of it ofcourse which goes to prove the limits of my awareness) and the room that I'm sitting in right now.. I'm not aware of anything else in this vast universe.. So how can I be unlimited awareness?!

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This Image does a fairly decent job at depicting something that inherently can't be captured..

The-Game.jpg

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thats why all is one. Nothing is real except you. Brain function or purpose of the eye, all is created By you and learned by people. 

I highly disagree. First of all what's the relation between this conclusion and the your previous paragraph?  I don't see the link at all.  Apparently the objects around me are real.. Here they are!!.. I'm not aware of me creating the world.. How do you know that I'm creating the world? What's your evidence of that? 

-Osho

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are me

I'm not you!  I inhabit this body and this point of the space-time and you inhabit your body and that point in space- time.. In what sense I am you?  

-Osho

10 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

This Image does a fairly decent job at depicting something that inherently can't be captured..

The-Game.jpg

It's hard for me to make sense of it. Can you explain it to me pls? 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

However this awareness force that is me is clearly limited by the body.. I'm aware of the body( not every single cell of it ofcourse which goes to prove the limits of my awareness) and the room that I'm sitting in right now.. I'm not aware of anything else in this vast universe.. So how can I be unlimited awareness?!

You are in the body as a thought that you think you are in. If 24/7 you believe that you are not the body whatever you are seeing in the moment is you, you will be the entire things that you seen in the moment. You are existed as nothing within the body. Thats why whatever you see at the the moment exist as nothing. Thats why all is you and one. Moment is all you. You can fee the universe during the breakthroughs, but you have to loss sense of yourself, you have to kill your personality, which is you to become you other shape of you. Dont get me wrong, you can never leave this body and go be universe as a body. But you can be the universe within your So called body, but at that time you will be no you. Thats how you understand whatever happens around you it happens within. If you cant taste feel or see, even the universe get destroyed, can you feel it? You have limited awareness within your ego, and unlimited awareness with selfless. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:
21 minutes ago, James123 said:

I'm not you!  I inhabit this body and this point of the space-time and you inhabit your body and that point in space- time.. In what sense I am you?  

Because I created you from nothing. You did same for me. Thats why me and you are same exist as nothing. But you think you are exist as a so called self thats why you think you are different then me. Thats why God is unity, and devils distinction. 

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How do you know that I'm creating the world? What's your evidence of that? 

If since you born, and cant think, see, or feel. Will the universe will be same for you? Nope. Your universe will be emptiness and nothingness. You wont be able to judge anything. 

@James123   God called and said that IT doesn't prescribe to your dual interpretations and that IT has no problem or preference over unity or division.. IT said IT wouldn't have created the whole thing if IT didn't think it was divine...  ITsaid to pass along this clue... Life is perfect, constantly in a state of perfection.. IT said if you have time between your dual duels to give it some time and you will move beyond stage dual..

Edited by RevoCulture

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are in the body as a thought that you think you are in. If 24/7 you believe that you are not the body whatever you are seeing in the moment is you, you will be the entire things that you seen in the moment. You are existed as nothing within the body. Thats why whatever you see at the the moment exist as nothing. Thats why all is you and one. Moment is all you. You can fee the universe during the breakthroughs, but you have to loss sense of yourself, you have to kill your personality, which is you to become you other shape of you. Dont get me wrong, you can never leave this body and go be universe as a body. But you can be the universe within your So called body, but at that time you will be no you. Thats how you understand whatever happens around you it happens within. If you cant taste feel or see, even the universe get destroyed, can you feel it? You have limited awareness within your ego, and unlimited awareness with selfless. 

That's what distinguish reality from delusions.. If tomorrow I stopped believing hunger exist I would still get hungry and if didn't eat will die!  If I stop believing that I'm this human body but rather I'm that TV screen over there that won't make me really the TV screen.. If someone punches the screen I won't feel anything but if someone punches the body I will feel pain.

I'm really confused by this notion of "everything exist as nothing".  What is nothing?  Nothing is just nothing!  No thing.. It's a concept that has no representation in the world. There is no such thing as nothing.  The world is consisted of things! That's pretty obvious stuff we all can intuite the difference between deep sleep and the waking world! 

Once again I'm not sure how did you arrive at the conclusion of "all is one"?  In which sense all is one?  I have two objects right here.. They are not one!!! 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

-Osho

3 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

God called and said that IT doesn't prescribe to your dual interpretations and that IT has no problem or preference over unity or division.. IT said IT wouldn't have created the whole thing if IT didn't think it was divine...  ITsaid to pass along this clue... Life is perfect, constantly in a state of perfection.. IT said if you have time between your dual duels to give it some time and you will move beyond stage dual..

I am helping myself, as someone did for me to realize the truth. My purpose is helping people as much as possible. Because i LOVE myself. This is not a convincing someone. Lol. If you thinking that way, you shouldn’t write that message, and not to be aware of these conversations now. Are you connecting to internet from cave? Lol. Come join the conversation with us :) we talk as gods here :) 

@Someone here

Hi..

Within various wisdom traditions it is said the (unified field, unknowable, unnamable, great void) breaks into existence.  Step one Duality.. If you research the Yugas in the Hindu school you will find information.  Think of the big bang theory (used for example not validation of concept) the universe consolidated into a space the size of a pea (whatttt!)  explodes... it works its way from non-material to material in formation.  We end of up with planets.. rock..  Then a reversal happens and the rock begins to become plant.. then organism.. then self reflexive awareness.. humans.. Concepts are non-material.. We are moving into spirit as journey back towards unity..  The body came first.. then mind.. and then the faculty to be consciously aware of spirit..  

Alan Watts jams on this some..

Duality is in the chart do to its immense roll in human ability to go from ego and primal comprehension to a unified capacity to comprehend within a divided faculty..

@James123 awe isn't that cute.. you are helping someone see something they don't see yet.... lets say that again.. you are helping someone see something they don't see yet..  one more time.. something someone doesn't see yet.. that you don't see yet.. that you dont see.. see.  it.  yet..

Journey strong hommie..

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's what distinguish reality from delusions.. If tomorrow I stopped believing hunger exist I would still get hungry and if didn't eat will die!  If I stop believing that I'm this human body but rather I'm that TV screen over there that won't make me really the TV screen.. If someone punches the screen I won't feel anything but if someone punches the body I will feel pain.

Lol. If someone never tell you your name, or you are exist, how can you know that you have to live in first place? 

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm really confused by this notion of "everything exist as nothing".  What is nothing?  Nothing is just nothing!  No thing.. It's a concept that has no representation in the world. There is no such thing as nothing.  The world is consisted of things! That's pretty obvious stuff we all can intuite the difference between deep sleep and the waking world! 

Once again I'm not sure how did you arrive at the conclusion of "all is one"?  In which sense all is one?  I have two objects right here.. They are not one!!! 

In order to experience non duality, you have to meditate or find easiest way to reach non duality. In experience you become everything as you seeing now. Because you are nothing , you can be anything at the same moment, you are shapeless. Thats why god is created the world from nothing, thats why bing bang theory creation existed from nothingness, in mathematics 1/infinity =0, therefore infinity = +0, -0, check quantum physics of infinite possibilities, check relativity from Einstein, study space and time, Duality and non duality. And after we talk. Because, in order to understand me, you have to understand most important topics in the world. And start to meditate. 

14 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

awe isn't that cute.. you are helping someone see something they don't see yet.... lets say that again.. you are helping someone see something they don't see yet..  one more time.. something someone doesn't see yet.. that you don't see yet.. that you dont see.. see.  it.  yet..

I hope i can do it brother. Feeling god as love is the most generous feeling of us as god. Did you forget? Where did judgements come from? If you are god you have to be me. Dont be afraid to be me, which is your real self. Don’t surrender by ego talking as you disdain us. That mean is your ego still feels disdain by others. Let it go . become your real self. 

Edited by James123

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Because I created you from nothing. You did same for me. Thats why me and you are same exist as nothing. But you think you are exist as a so called self thats why you think you are different then me. Thats why God is unity, and devils distinction. 

i do not remember creating you from nothing ..do you ?

-Osho

1 hour ago, James123 said:

If since you born, and cant think, see, or feel. Will the universe will be same for you? Nope. Your universe will be emptiness and nothingness. You wont be able to judge anything. 

yeah  and since i can think see and feel it is not empty and filled with stuff

-Osho

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

Thank you. Will try to consider your points. I might be missing something. Your key points if I'm getting it right is that I'm lost in the intellectual level when there is greater levels beyond the mind that I'm missing. I don't know how to reach these levels yet but will try some of your methods even tho not sure about psychedelics. 

Will take a look at those books as well. 

Sounds great! Good luck. And for the record, I've never taken a psychedelic in my entire life, so you don't have to use any, and I'm only 23. Just stay with the genuine curiosity and it will guide you to the truth.

@Someone here You are stuck at logic brother. There are many tools out there. You can reach non duality a day. Because i am trying to explain something beyond words. All is one word, you, me same. Thats why not easy to comprehend it. You have to become it. Just consider the tools that you can reach non duality. After that you will get what i mean. Or start to search mathematics, quantum physics, space and time, relativity, non duality and big bang theory. You cant understand me, because you never even study most important topics in the world. You need to search it first, not hear from others.