Deepak sadhwani

what if leo would be setting with jordan, deepak and sam ?

11 posts in this topic

what if leo would  be setting with Jordan Peterson, sam harries and deepak chopra ? ? and there were sharing their perspective   about god, could  somebody please put their perspective how all would  be sharing ?  since morning  i have been watching interview  of Jordan Peterson, sam harries and deepak chopra, back in my mind what would  be amazing  to know how leo would  discussion  with all of the people ? are they all in Orange state spiral dynamics or green (apparently in yellow)  ? I would appreciate your hypothetical response  ?

Edited by Deepak sadhwani
some error were there

It would be leo and deepak vs jordan and sam.

@tenta @tenta it is small conversation, between sam and deepak,  i want to know what is going  on, is deepak really talking woh woh stuff and  i lwas laughing when deepak face got small sam was more trying  to insult  instead  of understanding  ? is deepak in yellow stage  ?

Edited by Deepak sadhwani
some error were there

Deepak is turquoise. Sam doesn't completely disregard turquoise, but he get's caught up in accusing Deepak of misusing quantum mechanical vocabulary and using the word God, which is orange. Jordan and Sam are actually fans of turquoise, but in their own very limited ways, and that is why they misunderstand each other. Either way, Jordan and Sam fear the woo-woo label because of their orange beliefs, so they will probably spend most of the time criticizing Deepak and Leo for that. Jordan would probably be more sympathetic with how Leo and Deepak are using the word God than Sam.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Deepak is turquoise. Sam doesn't completely disregard turquoise, but he get's caught up in accusing Deepak of misusing quantum mechanical vocabulary and using the word God, which is orange. Jordan and Sam are actually fans of turquoise, but in their own very limited ways, and that is why they misunderstand each other. Either way, Jordan and Sam fear the woo-woo label because of their orange beliefs, so they will probably spend most of the time criticizing Deepak and Leo for that. Jordan would probably be more sympathetic with how Leo and Deepak are using the word God than Sam.

FUCK no Deepak is nowhere near turquoise — at least not at the time of that video with Sam. He just adopts all these spiritual beliefs and conflates then with scientific theories. In a debate with Richard Dawkins, he argued that atoms are sentient. A turquoise person wouldn’t even be in that room in the first place.

He’s just as hard-nosed as Sam is with his views, it’s just that the content is different. He invests a lot of energy arguing for spiritual concepts by using science and it doesn’t help that the people he argues with are pretty prestigious scientists themselves. This obviously backfires as evident in the video and he just ends up embarrassing himself. I’m not saying he doesn’t have any spiritual understanding but he tends to take an ideological approach. If anything, I’d say he’s predominantly stage green, maybe a tad bit of yellow, and a little bit of stage blue even.

Edited by Free Mind

@Free Mind https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/23206-spiral-dynamics-stage-turquoise-examples-mega-thread/

Stage Turquoise Examples:

Sadhguru, Shunyamurti, Thomas Campbell, Yoda, David Hawkins, Ken Wilber, Shinzen Young, Deepak Chopra, Stan Grof, Osho, Mooji, Ramaji, Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle’s A New Earth, Yogananda, Martin Ball, Terence McKenna, Carl Jung, Sri Aurobindo, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, Ervin Laszlo, David Loy, Alan Watts, Wim Hof, Matt Kahn, Dalai Lama, Sasha Shulgin, yoga, holotropic breathwork, The Holographic Universe, Akashic Records, noosphere, opening the 3rd eye, pineal gland, out of body experiences, samadhi experiences, siddhis, paranormal abilities, clairvoyants, channels, mediums, Bashar, Aleister Crowley, Rudolf Steiner, alternative healing systems, Maya, psychedelics, 5-MeO-DMT, StarTrek: The Q, Rupert Sheldrake’s morphogenetic fields, Dean Radin’s paranormal research, Gandhi’s ideas of pluralistic harmony, Gaia, biocentrism, Monroe Institute, Esalen Institute, transpersonal psychology, Jung’s collective unconscious, quantum field theory, sacred geometry, reincarnation, opening chakras, saints, sages, mystics, prophets, etc.

Just saying ;)

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Free Mind I do agree that he isn't the perfect posterboy of turquoise, but remember that it's a broad category and not exclusively limted to just advanced forms of non-duality.

Edited by Carl-Richard

2 hours ago, Verdesbird said:

lets be more critical about it 

Let's be more concrete about it :)