Aaron p

Realizing God Vs Going Insane - Trip Report

15 posts in this topic

I tried my first new batch of 5meo today. I did a 15 mg trip. My report it very simple. 2 main things. The first is, I have no idea what God is in the slightest. No clue whatsoever. It feels instead like everything is becoming everything and it would kinda be like what I'd imagine losing your mind would be like. So yeah. The come up felt very...empty

And also, I experienced lots of euphoria in the trip from the last batch, no euphoria at all this time. And I did the old 5meo freebase mixed with vinegar and water and plugged...but this *did not work* for me once again! Very annoying. So I just smoked 15 mg instead. (Why might this not be working? Maybe just high "ass tolerance") (lol).

*However*........I feel very very existentially...nice. I'm noticing that I enjoy silence much much more. Nearly like I can't stop being silent. Also, I can...feel...everything. it feels like I "know" my house and room. There's a connection there that wasn't there before. It's invisible but I know it's there. Definitely starting to feel the barrier between imagination and reality fade. ♥️ It kinda does feel more...royal and hightened 

Edited by Aaron p

My first time on 5 meo i died, but only after 3 hits on the vape, the first 2 hits i also didnt feel anything, but the last hit when i had a high dose i asked my friend " am i dying?" And 2 secs later i blasted off and screamed my lungs out.

So i would say its dose dependent and when you have to less of it, you wouldnt know anything is happenening but a dose a little higher you blast off trough infinity and die and wake up in nirvana and infite love

9 minutes ago, Rikimaus said:

@Mattie it was so terrified for you?

@Rikimaus eh, nah I've had worse. This 5meo feels slightly more visual tho

2 hours ago, Mattie said:

My first time on 5 meo i died, but only after 3 hits on the vape, the first 2 hits i also didnt feel anything, but the last hit when i had a high dose i asked my friend " am i dying?" And 2 secs later i blasted off and screamed my lungs out.

So i would say its dose dependent and when you have to less of it, you wouldnt know anything is happenening but a dose a little higher you blast off trough infinity and die and wake up in nirvana and infite love

@Mattie yes I reckon a good breakthrough dose will do with lots of positive visualization ♥️

15 minutes ago, Rikimaus said:

@Aaron p i have some 5 meo hiden in my book but for me is still ... scary to use.

Do you know which of Leo's videos does he talk about the sensation of kinda losing your mind in?

6 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Rikimaus eh, nah I've had worse. This 5meo feels slightly more visual tho

??? Thats just rude brah, what ever im not answering anymore

4 hours ago, Mattie said:

??? Thats just rude brah, what ever im not answering anymore

@Matti oh sorry I thought that was me he tagged in didn't see. Thought he asked me

Its definitely the ass tolerance madude might wanna get it checked out

12 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Its definitely the ass tolerance madude might wanna get it checked out

@Ry4n know a way to convert freebase to snortable hcl?

@Aaron p I have a hunch that it was the AL-LAD video, where he talks about going beyond the fear of madness (not sure)

But he mentions going crazy many times, and a few days ago I was trying to remember which video mentions the topic of madness myself

Edited by Virtually

3 hours ago, Virtually said:

@Aaron p I have a hunch that it was the AL-LAD video, where he talks about going beyond the fear of madness (not sure)

But he mentions going crazy many times, and a few days ago I was trying to remember which video mentions the topic of madness myself

I'll check it out. Really would like to find a way to snort freebase though.