Buba

Is there a God who hears our prayer?

46 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, James123 said:

I wen to aortic valve replacement surgery, got a pacemaker, and had a epileptic seizure. I was about to die 2 times and in my first surgery doctors gave me only %30 to survive, because my aortic valve was about to explode. But these situations made me realize that life can not be this. I have to realize or find something bigger. Thats how i become aware of what i am. 

is one. God is giving sickness to itself, because if you never get sick, you will never be able to understand important of health. If there is no evil, what will be the importance of goodness? If you never be an human or dual, you can never experience so called non duality or so called god. All is connected. Everything balance itself. 

You are still eating meat. Why do you support to major companies to kill the animals? You are directly a murderer every second, not even aware of it. But if you ask yourself you are good. Lol 

Who created the universe in which the biological organisms need to eat other biological organisms to sustain life? If the universe is the creation of God, then God did it. When You eat plants, don't forget You are eating living organisms too. 

Also, when I was a kid I was super happy and I didn't yet know the "grim" part of reality, so the theory that one can be happy if only one knows the opposite is a weak one. 

The thing is , nobody has a good explanation of why would God create a universe with suffering in it, and put Conscious beings in it to experience this suffering first-hand.

Let me tell you brothers/sisters when you feel pain, there is no phylosophicopihal/logical thinking that can help you at that moment. And the pain, is very-very real. 

2 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Who created the universe in which the biological organisms need to eat other biological organisms to sustain life? If the universe is the creation of God, then God did it. When You eat plants, don't forget You are eating living organisms too. 

God is all alone, everything is it. He breathe itself, walk on himself talk to himself. It wants see something different then it. Thats why it created duality to satisfy. Why do you think whatever you do daily is to satisfy yourself . Main purpose of duality is satisfaction and love. Because if you feel that loneliness its feeling, which was broken my molecules (worst than million times of ego death). You will know why god created here. Rumi says that God created humans to see itself on others. You should research some, sufisim, buddism, science, mathematics and come to talk after that. Because, whoever is going to explain you, you cant get it. You are limited with your thoughts, which is your world now. Additionally, pain is a thought. If you never learn the language, you will feel the pain but you wont Be able to know what that is . You will steal feel the pain, but you wont be able to suffer from it, because you dont know what it is. But now, you learned that pain is something bad for survival thats the reason why you are suffering from pain. Thats why you wont be able to question. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, WHO IS said:

The thing is , nobody has a good explanation of why would God create a universe with suffering in it, and put Conscious beings in it to experience this suffering first-hand.

God created everything, is everything and infinite, is you. If you know why god created the universe read this,  you are to powerful and alone, everything is you, thats the reason why you created the ego, because of purpose of duality is satisfaction and love. God loves to see its duality to satisfy itself that it is not alone.  Love is the bridge between duality to non duality. Thats why all is one, because both sides complete each other. If god side never realize duality, It will never be understand that it is god. Thats why we created ourselves as a human now. God must create something separate from it in order to be a god, because in non duality everything is god. Such as , if cold is not exist warm can never be exist, if evil not exist goodnesses can never be exist. Thats the reason why many people must not know about they are God, because if everyone knows this knowledge it can never be duality. Because of that evil must be exist in entire civilizations.

So God is afraid of being lonely? If God never learn the language, God will feel loneliness but wont Be able to know what that is . God would still feel the loneliness, but wont be able to suffer/afraid of it, But now, God learned that loneliness is something bad and should be avoided and that's why God created everything to play with himself. 

@Buba 

I love you just the way you are ❤

The way you are is perfect ?

Edited by AlphaAbundance

@WHO IS thats why God is everything, and everything is god. If you are not human how can you realize that you are god. Because you are in duality now, if you have direct experience with non duality, you will see that there is nothing except YOU. If everything is god nothing can pray to god, thats why he created you. If you are not exist he can never find himself. God is infinte, ehich exist anything you can and at the same cant imagine. Everything is it. Thats why in the Quran Prophet Muahmmed says that Allah is close to your vein more then you, it is everywhere and human mind cant comprehend it( because it is nothing, and anyting you imagine is something) and all is one. Thats the reason why prophet muhammed rise his  forefinger to sky. God is everything, only because feeling of loneliness, satisfying itself and it wants to see something different then its thats why it created you, this world only exist because of those feelings. It can feel everything or be anything. Because everything is it. Because, it is you too that way it can suffer, if it doesnt suffer, it cant be everything and, it will be limited. Felling created by it and at thw same it is the feelings. Look at how powerful it is. Do you think god can be limited? Do some research.

Edited by James123

You say God is soooo unlimited a powerful and yet You say this about God "only because the feeling of loneliness, satisfying itself and it wants to see something different" What kind of "wants/satisfaction" are You talking about? God is so powerful and complete and God feels lonely and has wants and needs satisfaction?

You are contradicting. 

@WHO IS because, it is infinite. Whatever you can or cant imagine is god . It can be looser, winner, enlightened, alien, sun, all powerful or the girl that who just get raped. God is god and devil at the same time. Because, it is INFINITE. 

So God in his infinity creates a universe in which humans can get killed/raped , get illness and get old, 

but CANT fly, regenerate limbs, etc. Not so infinite isn't it?

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS bird is god too, bird can fly. The person who killed someone or who got killed is god too. Thats why it is equal, and everything balance each other. The symbol that snake eats its own tail. Universe is god too, it cant get old, it is expending non stop. 

additionally, god created this so called world only for feeling of loneliness and love. From infinite (anything you can or cant imagine) because of 2 feelings this world is exist now. You can imagine the rest. 

Edited by James123

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

@WHO IS bird is god too, bird can fly. The person who killed someone or who got killed is god too. Thats why it is equal, and everything balance each other. The symbol that snake eats its own tail. Universe is god too, it cant get old, it is expending non stop. 

additionally, god created this so called world only for feeling of loneliness and love. From infinite (anything you can or cant imagine) because of 2 feelings this world is exist now. You can imagine the rest. 

Yeah what a God we have. We suffer until we get sick and old and then die and cease to exist as if we never existed to begin with. While for God it is all play and games. Of course for God its all OK, because he is eternal so he doesnt need to care about such mortal things. 

Well this information doesn't change anything for me or any other human being here on earth. People still gonna get hurt, sick , old and die. The weak still gonna suffer oppression from the stronger ones. Its an evil circle, just so we can entertain God's loneliness. What a joke. 

Edited by WHO IS

Well, if you consider that: 

Your subconscious = God 

Then, yes. 

Otherwise, no. 

one day this will all be memories

@WHO IS

20 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yeah what a God we have. We suffer until we get sick and old and then die and cease to exist as if we never existed to begin with. While for God it is all play and games. Of course for God its all OK, because he is eternal so he doesnt need to care about such mortal things. 

Well this information doesn't change anything for me or any other human being here on earth. People still gonna get hurt, sick , old and die. The weak still gonna suffer oppression from the stronger ones. Its an evil circle, just so we can entertain God's loneliness. What a joke. 

I was about to die 3 times. As you said thats i said myself “something is with this life, it is not supposed to be end this easy way”. Because the answer is you are not even this body and not here. You dont feel pain but body does, and you did associated yourself with the body. 

Additionally, if there was no evil, how can goodness, if you cant get sick, how can you die? If everyone knows that they are god, hoe can duality be existed? If human kind dont die, it will be end of the world or human civilizations. Everything needs each other and balance itself. I am telling you this stuff not because i want to convince you to feel that i am right. I am just telling you patiently because you are me. 

Edited by James123

If God cannot create pink elephant out of blue, then there is no God. There is only system - karma. Every act has consequences and no power can change it. There is no God who can bend reality and go against karma. 

2 hours ago, Buba said:

If God cannot create pink elephant out of blue, then there is no God. There is only system - karma. Every act has consequences and no power can change it. There is no God who can bend reality and go against karma. 

Actually yes. I wanna tell you that you cannot escape karma. What you can do is repentance and start a new. God is forever forgiving. When I first saw your posts, it is the path of repentance. When you admit your wrong and wanna change. To not act on it as your intellect know that it is wrong to be a pedo. Some people will stick to their beliefs that being gay/pedo is fine. When it is not fine. But because of karma, they will stick to it till they are dead. But you're good. You admit that it won't bring you anywhere and wanna change that inclination. Actually God can create anything out of nothing, but He will follow by His Laws (سنة الله). (His Universal system.)

Just by admitting that it is wrong, will prevent you from further hell. 

Look at all these people who will justify their wrong, they will transmit that karma to their kids and will have to accept their kids being gay/les. It will continue till the final destruction of society. Actually you inherit it from your society too. 

Edited by Benjamin x

@Benjamin x God told me :) which is” when I separate myself from God as saying that i am an human different then it, I created the evil”. All is ONE.  

Edited by James123

Allah said that “Who does dhiker or constantly remember my name, can attain my station”. Prophet Muhammed says that Allah has no shape (because it is nothing), is closer your vein than to you (because, it is you), and is everywhere (because, it is everything). Prophet Muhammed reach to Allah while meditating. 

Your enemy is only yourself. Imam Al Ghazali

This place is a dream.
Only a sleeper considers it real.

Then death comes like dawn,
and you wake up laughing
at what you thought was your grief.

Rumi

Thats why in sufism, dhkir happens first thinking to seyh, after that level thinking to Prophet Muhammed and after that level thinking to Allah.

You think, you are here and exist. Thats why you are devil. When you see Allah, anytime you say ME, you will feel pain that you cant even imagine. Because, Allah will tell you there is no you. Only ME. Thats the reason why prophet Muhammed raises  his fore finger to sky and says all is one, it is Allah.

When you become Allah, you will have no sense of yourself, which mean is there is no you (Probably, you never had ego death experience before). Only Allah. There is no james, only Allah. Thats why i am you and you are me. See everything is Allah and world belongs to it. Thats why in the sufism they say “Die before you die”.

Edited by James123

So we all will die? What a great news man. I guess Immortality is just wishful thinking. 

God created us out of loneliness, and then God will kill us. Wow. What a meaningless life I have lived, what's the point to live any longer, what difference it makes if I jump from a building tomorrow? 

Edited by WHO IS

Brother, they are many tools out there to find the truth. If you want, you can find truth in 1 day. Or just wait till you die To see the truth and suffer rest of your life as you doing now. Whatever we are explaining to you is for getting rid of your suffering. Because, truth ends suffering. Much love and respect to you.