Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marks199

Feel Enlightened

9 posts in this topic

Hi people its me, wanted to tell you that I kind a feel enlightenment what should I do with me and myself seems I don`t feel so much anxiety anymore I feel very happy. I you used to suffer from generalized anxiety.

Go be happy

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

27 minutes ago, Ivansmarks said:

Hi people its me, wanted to tell you that I kind a feel enlightenment what should I do with me and myself seems I don`t feel so much anxiety anymore I feel very happy. I you used to suffer from generalized anxiety.

A good litmus test for enlightenment is to explore your feelings relative to dying and being forgotten. If you fully accept with full appreciation and love (and I mean fully, even if it were to happen at this very moment) that you will die and be forgotten (even if you were forgotten by your loved ones). This is the level of detachment I had during my experiences.. temporary though they were.

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Here's a good one. Explore being dead and there is no longer anyone to remember the loved ones.

Edited by cetus56

1 hour ago, Ivansmarks said:

if you were enlightened you would not be asking others what to do

1 minute ago, charlie2dogs said:

if you were enlightened you would not be asking others what to do

Well its my first time being enlightened don`t know somehow I feel a lot of energy.

Just now, Ivansmarks said:

Well its my first time being enlightened don`t know somehow I feel a lot of energy.

can i ask you what you think it means to be enlightened?

2 hours ago, Ivansmarks said:

Sweet! Total liberation from the illusion of a self that suffered from anxiety. One illusion was creating another illusion. Your probably looking at it now and laughing your ass off. :)

@Ivansmarks , what you are experiencing is a glimpse into truth. Still, it is yet another experience that came and it will go. Don't be upset when it does go. What you CAN use it for, is to remind yourself how it felt in your body.It will give you the measure of how a liberated human being feels. It will also be very beneficial to your understanding that it CAN be achieved. 

When you will truly see that this is a liberation from programming and beliefs and will not even think about naming it in any way, you just keep quiet and deeply enjoy its power. Keep relaxing into the truth. No action needs to be taken. As soon as constriction happens, you're heading in the wrong direction. 

Until then, enjoy ! :)

Enjoy feeling light and fearless. Enjoy being un-separated from everything and everyone. Enjoy the freedom to see the mind as a little cute monkey trying to get your attention. Enjoy seeing the beauty of everyone around you or far away from you. Enjoy the freedom to merge with your experience, knowing you are it and it is you 

<3

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com