Skin-encapsulatedego

Contemplating Peter Ralston's contemplation

64 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's complicated. You are both. And it depends what state of consciousness you are in.

I've never denied that humans are limited while in their human form. But you can become other forms, or even formless. You are not limited to the human form.

But Leo, haven't you watched your Absolute Infinity series? ?

I mean, of course, a human being is a different form than a toilet paper but that's just appearance. Aren't they both infinite in essence? Where does the human begin and the toilet paper end? Besides, aren't there infinite depths to the being of form? Like for example infinite zooming capacity (cells, organelles, atoms, quarks, strings, etc...). The forms do change, obviously, but the change is an infinite chain, so every single form (appearance) is fundamentally both finite and infinite at the same time, regardless of what state of consciousness it is in. Right?

Edited by The observer

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They have extraordinary natural talent, the perfect genetics for the task at hand, and then obsessive practice for decades. It takes all these things to line up to become world-class in a thing. Everything has to be aligned perfectly.

So is it potentially impossible for me to become a world class master in anything? Or is this what "Zone of Genius" is?