Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0ckyreed

Spiritual Channeling: How do I become a Medium?

6 posts in this topic

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/out-the-darkness/201404/do-psychic-phenomena-exist-0

So I have read the Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot and have read Tragic Spirits by Buyandelger (which is about shamans) and was wondering how to channel spirits like shamans do?  I think Leo might have mentioned that he had something about how to Channel spirits but I cannot find the content anywhere? 

I would really like to become a psychic or medium to help heal people in the spiritual realm.  I plan to go to graduate school this Fall to start my Master's program to become a Mental Health counselor.  

I am really serious about this ability because I want a diverse background and knowledge of how to heal other people both physically, psychologically, and spiritually.  Please let me know how I can empower myself to heal others through connecting with celestial origin spirits.

Thank you! :) 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Psychics and mediums are usually born that way. They have special brains/minds that allow them to do it. Of course you can try to train it up somewhat, but usually you need that psychic foundation already in place.

I have discover psychedelics which allow me to channel Infinite Intelligence using English. It's basically like the voice of God.

I've met quite a few psychics and healers. Almost all of them were born with such abilities or it was turned on in them at some point in their life without them asking for it. It is a talent/gift. Most of them had it since they were children. So I'm not sure how far you can get through training alone. But I also know that training can be important for activating the full potential of such abilities. Sometime these abilities lie dormant until activated.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura how would you describe psychic abilities ? I think I turned insane because of some sort of too much over prédictions ( without drugs ). Not talking synchrononicities. I would say my mind intuit patterns and always do what I call. "Parallèle thinking". Since a child I m Bad at maths calculation and everything linear. In fact people would Ask me Always why I m not talking of subject at hand. Didn't make it at school Always out of subject. Maybe just my normal thinking. Claiming no power. One of my little brother call me god cause he has see me predict futur for him more than once. multiple Times. But that's observations and parallèle mixing intuitive datas. I think he has aswell a very strange brain but more in tune with nature.  To me It's just my mind. I've Always been a weirdo outcast but loved for my 'random fun' in fact people become addict to me. Had Friends become violent when I stop hanging with.

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

@r0ckyreed

I would do what’s in this thread up to and including the “Proper Foundation”, and then contemplate by writing a question down, letting it go, and receiving the answer via feeling in the body. In this way you’ll heal yourself & connect with source, and then be able to help others to do the same. Your orientation of well being and sharing is most ideal for experiencing psychic abilities, siddhi’s, etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thank you all! @Leo Gura I remember when I was younger that I would have dreams of certain events that would take place in reality and I have experienced moments of synchronicity. But recently, I have noticed that I have been more intuitive in that I can sense almost predict seeing an old teacher or friend. I could be just coincidence, but it has happened a couple times where a thought would appear in my mind about an old history teacher, then I would see him at my work at Hideaway Pizza (when I have never seen him there before). This certain moment made me kinda curious about certain possibilities. But I don’t know.

I am interested in pursuing training in this work to better know thyself and heal others. What do you recommend? 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed Research books on channeling. Tons have been written.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.