TrustTheProcess

Was more Mohammed Stage Blue or Yellow/Turqouse?

11 posts in this topic

So I have a lot of respect for Islam and based on what I have read on it, there is a lot of wisdom in it. I don't have a very comprehensive understanding of Islam admittedly, but based on my limited knowledge of its history, I don't think that Mohammed was fully enlightened. That said, he was an incredible social engineer and very critical for social and spiritual development in the middle east. What do you guys think about his SD spread?

Edited by louhad

No

Those stages didn't even exist back then.

He was simply a mystic. He was barely literate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Would you consider him to be an example of a red/purple mystic then?

Also, I'm curious to know where you would put Jesus and Buddha.

@Leo Gura Another question, out of curiosity, when would you say that stage blue, orange, and green came into existence? 

These people are so ancient and exceptional that it hardly makes sense to map them on SD.

SD has its limits and you're butting up against them.

SD tracks average, normal people. Not saints, mystics, prophets, wizards, and gods.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, louhad said:

@Leo Gura Another question, out of curiosity, when would you say that stage blue, orange, and green came into existence? 

According to spiraldynamicsintegral.nl

Blue - 10,000 years ago (rise of agriculture)

Orange - 2500 years ago

Green - 250 years ago

@ArchangelG Then you have Ken Wilber's model:

Blue (Amber) - 5,000 years ago

Orange - 300 years ago

Green - 50 years ago

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The difference probably is that the first were guessing when the first person on that Stage could had appeared, and Wilber was just trying to estimate when there was 1% of society on that level or something.

I don't know, I am guessing myself.

Wilber's timeframe seems more practical.

Edited by Girzo

@louhad I think the reason you can't map ancient mystics onto yellow/turquoise is because these stages are directly tied to green being established in the world, not just in the individual. Yellow has to be able to look at green's manifestation outside himself in order to see the full spiral in action and his own place within it. 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@louhad because you see from the lens of a social engineer. 

He is the last prophet. The chosen prophet since eternity. There are many prophets. The first being Adam and the last was Muhammad ,peace be upon them. 

Because he is the last, it integrate every religions from the previous prophets. Adding up to it. Actually he came to perfect the characters of man. And become a witness to the already established religion of the past. To see if it was still practiced as it truly is. Correcting whatever that have deviated. 

It is true that he is اُمِّى. Illiterate. Couldn't write or read. Which is good. Because writing and reading is second and third degree. 

That's why he is a prophet. He never read any books, or write anything.

They are a walking Scripture. Someone else was appointed to write the revelations as he recites it. 

Back then, it was like a lifestyle. No scholars no written explanation. Just living the experience. Practicing it directly as it was given. By Allah and angel Gabriel. To the prophet. To the people. 

When I read the Quran now, I know it was describing their experience back then. But because we dont live within their timeline, I do need a few translations and explanations. (I can't say that I wanna be اُمِّى/illiterate too). Though..

Edited by Benjamin x

But because it was a religion that comes from God, it won't be contradictory with any laws.