Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Why is god in this dimension by default

7 posts in this topic

so as humans we have limits that’s what makes us humans.however every person on here knows you can discover that you are not a human with a brain and that you are god /everything my question is can i break the lock to discover higher dimensions within me or is that something impossible to do in this life time as a human would i have to wait for physical death to reincarnate into a higher dimensional being to fully see new dimensions or worlds.does awakening as a human in this life time have it limits to how deep i can go we are only in a 3rd dimension reality so would is possible to access awakenings so deep into lets say a 70th dimensions reality or do i have to be born into a higher being by default to access such things 

Smoke some DMT and you will get a higher dimensional reality.

I have accessed realities beyond our universe. Things which the human mind cannot imagine or even store in memory.

But don't expect to be able to hold that beyond a peak experience.

The human form seems to have fundamental limits, just like how a kangaroo can't do calculus.

Awakening is beyond experiencing new realities. Awakening is far more profound and radical than that. It cuts through all realities, all dimensions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have accessed realities beyond our universe. Things which the human mind cannot imagine or even store in memory.

The human form seems to have fundamental limits, just like how a kangaroo can't do calculus.

Awakening is beyond experiencing new realities. Awakening is far more profound and radical than that. It cuts through all realities, all dimensions.

But why does the sober state feel like the default imaginary framework? All those higher dimensions you mention seem to hinge entirely upon the rules of this 3D realm. It feels like there’s something special and distinct about this particular dream. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You said that I guess in your post in your blog about Infinite Love.Humanity are in the tornado type 5(CONSCIOUNESS) just particle of dust or wood chip.

@Free Mind yeah im wondering why the natural “sober” state is this one by default and why i cant default by being in a different dimension buy not even trying

12 hours ago, Free Mind said:

But why does the sober state feel like the default imaginary framework?

Because you're in it.

All those higher dimensions you mention seem to hinge entirely upon the rules of this 3D realm.

Nope, it just seems that way because you're stuck in a low state of consciousness.

All the 3D rules dissolve at higher states of consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura i once went so far into a dmt trip that I realized that dmt it self didnt exist I became one singularity of light in the present moment whenever i do psychedelics I always get the oness everytime i have not once layed eyes on any entities