apparentlynoself

Conspiracy theories and spiral dynamics

44 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Serotoninluv
In the last post it was the best response I could come up with considering what you wrote wasn't true, *I* am not identified with these beliefs at all.

Notice how the mental filter is creating. The mind added in the “I” part to an impersonal observation. The mind is super sneaky in this regard. The observation was not attached to a  personal “you”. The mind added in the “me” part. This add-in contextualizes personal meaning which shapes perception.

A statement about how a mind can be immersed in beliefs becomes contextualized as “he says that my mind is identified with beliefs. *I* am not identified with beliefs at all”. This is personal contextualization within a consciousness realm. There is nothing wrong with that, yet the mind will not be able to realize transpersonal pointers when immersed in inter-personal dynamics. 

20 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Serotoninluv
But of course I see how one could assume this and there is no way for you to actually know if I really am not attached or attached to these beliefs or facts.

This is reflective of the personal realm created. Notice how the mind is creating this reality of whether “he” actually knows if “I” am attached to these beliefs or facts. At a personal level, this is irrelevant to me. It’s as if you asked me if an imaginary being called “grekdes” knows if his pet squirrel “wevcxit” is hungry. 

What is being pointed to doesn’t seem to be resonating with you. You seem to desire to engage within an area I don’t have much interest. I wish you good day. 

7 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Serotoninluv
Language is limited. Am supposed to write am not identified with these beliefs at all. Is that better or is that silly?

The point has not connected because we are not on the same wavelength. 

The thread has unfortunately devolved in Alex Jones based conspiracy theories of the JFK assassination. 

There are plenty of online forums to engage within conspiracy theories. Yet it is against the guidelines of this forum.