brugluiz

CNN - unclear fataly rate of COVID-19

12 posts in this topic

I have no comment on the fatality rates, but be careful with such news sources. CNN and the like are some of the worst you could follow. I would argue they are even worse than Fox News because they make people believe they are under the guise of a credible news outlet when they are in fact just as bad as the rest of the MSM. At least with Fox it's obvious (to most). 

People dying of 3 other chronic health conditions who tested positive for covid are marked as covid deaths for crying out loud. 

Hospital beds are closing for people with other health issues that actually need care, so they are dying at home while most hospitals are empty. 

Social distancing and quarantine is causing much more deaths and creating long term economic problems, yet all this is being censored online.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise it's so confusing because there are so many mixed informations. I haven't found evidences that quarantine and social distancing really work. I guess governments make decisions based on old science.

2 minutes ago, brugluiz said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise it's so confusing because there are so many mixed informations. I haven't found evidences that quarantine and social distancing really work. I guess governments make decisions based on old science.

The only "evidence" that they work off based on shoddy computer modeling, not real world studies. And many doctors are explaining the errors and bias of computer modeling, as well as warning how social distancing will not contain any virus, but after the quarantine is up it will come out in a second wave and will be just as strong.

The whole thing is deeply flawed and people's fear is being exploited. Dr. Fauci literally published in the New England Journal of Medicine this virus has a fatality rate no greater than the flu. Yet he is a Big Pharma front man and in the elite Cabal. The reason more doctors aren't speaking out about this is that they will lose their own grants and livelihood. Its highly corrupt. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise I believe Big Pharma is corrupted as fuck, but most people love to suck dicks of pill dealers.

Computers are tools, but unfortunately many deterministic scientists take these machines as truth tellers (even with the limited variants computer and people can calculate). It's a shame they do it.

u guys dont know how to research and u just take what ever narrative they feed u which accustoms ur deep rooted desires its just so sad u dont want the truth u just want to comfort urself by lying to urself 

6 minutes ago, The observer said:

u guys dont know how to research and u just take what ever narrative they feed u which accustoms ur deep rooted desires its just so sad u dont want the truth u just want to comfort urself by lying to urself 

Dude, I just posted this video with an interrogative emoji. It doesn't mean I believe CNN entirely. I just let it open to further guessings. Big Pharma is shitty and believing you can entirely trust these guys is delusional.

You guys are making a mockery of skepticism.

Countries that do social distancing, testing, face masks, and strict quarantine have far less cases and deaths. It's not some global conspiracy to enslave you. It's basic common sense.

I got some shocking new for ya: Government is actually looking out for you! OMG! Can you believe that? That some strangers might actually care about your life? I know, it's crazy, right?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I got some shocking new for ya: Government is actually looking out for you! OMG! Can you believe that? That some strangers might actually care about your life? I know, it's crazy, right?

Yes this seems very truthful, given the fact here in Serbia and of course other less developed Eastern European countries with a low-birth rate and demographically old populace, they really care that you have as much as children as possible and that you earn enough money to nurture them all, by receiving short-term state benefits for each new born. And demographics as scientific field and it's overall disciplines is overall celebrated and prestigious, it is a very national politics strategy, for having at disposal more citizenry, critical field and a central to state's  overall future planing trajectory here of what to invest in and fund etc. This interest in its demographic statistics and ways to facilitate sexual reproduction of its citizens by the state is what, the French postmodern author Foucault called biopolitics, in short its an overall government's strategy to facilitate as efficiently as possible new and to extend older life as much as possible for it's strategic goals and to at the same time us the citizenship leverage to manage it and control it as much as possible in order to aim at fullfiling it's overall national strategy needs and goals. 

I think this "government is the problem, not the solution" undercurrent in the consciousness of many living in America and various fear mongering about the government in general, was deeply hammered in by Reagan and his economic and ideological heritage and his neoliberal ideology tradition language still being actively disseminated and promoted by the Republican party and it's zones of influence and some parts of the Democratic party. It is basically, at least I often see it as such, the ideological worldview of the ruling class being unconsciously reproduced by its citizens and the ruling class in this instance are monopoly and oligopolic interest group billioner CEOs of transnational corporates and industries and their wealthy shareholders in the government, who oppose à renewal of government anti-trust laws upon on them like in the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century in the  U. S., the sort like Théodore Roosevelt imposed then. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

Like all things, government can be used in good ways and bad ways.

Corruption always exists, there are many degrees of it, but it can be rooted out by electing effective higher consciousness leaders with managerial experience.

As but one example, this guy is doing a good job looking out for his people:

This is good leadership and good government. Without leadership like this you'd be living in a hellhole.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Like all things, government can be used in good ways and bad ways.

Corruption always exists, there are many degrees of it, but it can be rooted out by electing effective higher consciousness leaders with managerial experience.

As but one example, this guy is doing a good job looking out for his people:

This is good leadership and good government. Without leadership like this you'd be living in a hellhole.

Read an article about him in Bloomberg Opinion yesterday that TMBS posted on twitter, there he laid out the strategy for California to act as an independent nation-state along with other bordering states, effectively in governance and decision making in the unfolding crisis, given the deep corruption, withholding of urgent PPE supplies, politicizing and state selectiveness bias behind the scenes because of the upcoming election and central authoritarianism of the current Federal Government administration's ineffective response to the pandemic crisis and its impacts on a state by state basis, this latter part I inquired by watching Democracy now newsreels.

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks