Eren Eeager

Do you guys feel triggered by unhealthy mindsets?

9 posts in this topic

It triggers all the time, sometimes I feel angry, sometimes I feel weak, sometimes I doubt myself. What mainly triggers me is this self-righteousness that these people tend to have, I am working on letting go of this because it is me that is the problem I know but I would like to hear also from you.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

By being triggered it can mean you are judging them right??

@Eren Eeager Who are these people?

I feel those things. Today I had a pretty big ego backlash.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hey, Man! Whats up ? Hope you are fine :) So, i get triggered to, but what i have learned through my journey is that whenever you get triggered by someone' s behaviour is because you either have this kind of behaviour in your shadow, or you wanted to have (like when we judge someone for using some kind of clothing, we probably wanna have the courage and not caring to do so). We tend to project a lot on others, so use this as a tool fo growth, and try to see in what way you are equal to the things you judge and try to change - or accept it! That' s what most helped me in my journey, wish it do the same to you, lots of love man :)

@Thought Art

@Elham

No , not judging them, I accept everybody but I tend mainly to doubt myself which is very frustrating and painful.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager Whenever you feel this triggers, be present - feel itin your body and then let go of it :) 

While i am thinking about this, i remember more stuff haha! Remember that the paradigme you are at tend to color the experiences to you, in my case i used to get mad and think that some of my friends where being arrogants and stuff like that, and that used to triggered myself - but after letting go of some trauma energy i perceived that it was me who was seeing things from a bad place.

Yes, this used to happen relatively frequently to me. The way i have tried to combat this is by accepting that not everyone is going to be in the same level of development as you and that they need to develop in their own pace. All of that is perfectly fine and it is all going along in the right timing. I also began thinking of how important it is to judge people based on where THEY are at rather than judging them based on where YOU are at and the standards you hold yourself to. The first is more objective to their situation and the later is more filtered through your ego. It okay to discern that you are more conscious in certain ways as long as it comes from a place of discernment and humility rather than from a place of a boastful "this means I am better than you" attitude. 

Also the things we judge in others are often things we judge in ourselves. So another thing that helped me was noticing accepting the ways that I display unhealthy mindsets. I am still working through them just like everyone else, but I try not to be emotionally too hard on myself as that can be counter productive to progress. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Ugh, me too :S

I always get mad at people's "low consciousness" actions. But oh well, such is life.