Mada_

Can spirituality be intertwined in your vision for life?

5 posts in this topic

When visioning what you want your life to look like, is it appropriate if you incorporate the feeling of unconditional love being prominent, or your experience of life being super vivid (high consciousness)?

Or is this speculating the outcome of something that I do not have a consistent experience of?

"All images are distractions"

- Lahiri Mahasaya

Potentially not a good idea.

Spirituality, as in self realization, is about realizing the actual truth of yourself, the actuality of being. This involves every aspect of your life, your endeavors, and your relationships, and yet is transcendent of “all of it”. In the same manor un-inspected feelings of frustration, tension, anger, etc is suppression, avoidance of honesty & truth, “staying asleep”... expressing yourself & your desires and dream for this life bring you to the place of inspection of what has thus far gone un-inspected. This results in letting go, transcendence, and understanding.  

In might be helpful to note the distinction between ‘things’ attachment...and thought attachment. Perception is perception, self. By adding arising thoughts, labels (self), we veil the recognition of self in all things, with the belief there are individual, separate, “things”.  Thriving & living life in the realization of the joy and love that is, is impossible. Which is precisely why it is so worthwhile, and why only you could do it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thank you my fav ? thank you.

❤️=?

Ok @SerotoninluvI will express honesty and truth, you have lovely eyes. (God damn how much of suppressed homosexuality there is just god damn).

Sorry for saying you are not my fav. You all are. God damn I will start crying(turned into a hippie not normal). Don't lie you cry you laugh like a manic lol. 

(Ok 0. 5 to 0.57 turtle wins) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Nahm Thread solved as per. 

Awakening will radically transform your life in ways you Won’t know yet, although you can account for some. 

Essentially you will stop looking for happiness in things, relationships, activities etc and all of life will simply be an expression of your understanding, love and happiness. 

So, yes go design and manifest the life you desire to live, and enjoy it! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi