Aquarius

Spiral Dynamics: Turquoise + Blue Relationship and Interaction

59 posts in this topic

So I recently entered Turquoise after being in Yellow for a long time now. I view my relationship differently now...so do I the World, so do I the people, etc. So right now I am maybe 40% Turquoise, 40% Yellow, 20% Green. 

My loving boyfriend is stage Blue. ~ 60% Blue, 40% Orange. He is loving, kind, quiet and a good Christian believer in God. We get along well. I would like to present an analysis of our relationship because it's really interesting. :)

Love and intimacy: My boyfriend's primary love language is action. Mine is kind words. We both communicate very well. He always surprises me with new job opportunities (I never asked him.. he just intuitively likes to help me and I am grateful.) As a Blue, he values hard work and community, and he desires me to be part of a larger community and society. As a Turquoise and an introvert I love alone time, Being, meditation, and my freelance job as a digital artist, but I cannot be financially independent if I don't work more.. which means more than 10 hours a day. Marketing included, it's a lot of work...trust me. And I need to meditate all the time or I lose touch with my Inner Being and infinite peace. Also I procrastinated while in SD Yellow because I love ideas and facts and reading... My mind is kinda scattered, I love knowledge, mysticism, I need intellectual stimulation nonstop. I want to be a psychologist but I don't have Bacalaureat diploma ( also because mind scattered), so I cannot apply to University yet. 

I like to show my love by communicating spiritual Truths and awakening him to Truth. He likes to listen to my ideas and finds me very interesting (He is Gemini Sun and Gemini Moon(?) I think). I am Aquarius Sun - Scorpio Moon.

Our activities together include:
- Listening to subliminal videos (quarantine beauty yeeeeesss! :D
- Talking on the phone for long hours
- Before quarantine we used to hike in the mountains and cuddle in the grass
- Discussing politics, religion, God
- Strengthening our bond, planning business ideas together

He shows his love by actions. So he looks for jobs for me, for after the quarantine. I speak 5 languages to we are thinking translation job. We live in a small city and I never worked, apart from delivering newspaper. (I was stage Green.. unhealthy af :c ) ...

Communication + Interests: As a Blue-Orange he likes history, nationality, culture, books, religion, money-making ideas, phone-games, movies, scary videos and paranormal, youtube, technology, science, arguments and debates. 

I try to elevate him to Orange-Green by teaching him about money, gym, business, marketing, technology, self-help, self-development, environment, government, and showing him veganism, compassion, empathy, self-care and subliminal / binaural audio (very Green! I'm passionate about subliminals. ^^ ) 

As an emerging Turquoise, my current interests are: subliminals, mantras, meditation, music, dancing, singing, creating, inspiring, helping others grow, helping others heal, reading and studying spiritual material and @Leo Gura  's material, sharing love, communicating, Being, Truth, healing myself, finding valuable friendships, experiencing bliss, exploring reality/other realities, feeling energies, developing psychic abilities and healing abilities, abundance mindset, forever growing, infinite love and gratitude, self-development, connection with God.

As you can see a Turquoise thinks very differently than a Blue. But they do not contradict. In fact, Tier 2 can befriend anyone and help them grow. :)
I know my list sounds sounds a tad bit airy-fairy, but it's more practical than you think! ^^ I am a goal oriented person. You can ask me anything btw.. ^^

So our communication and things we do together is mostly me helping him grow to my level. :)

Personality: As a healthy Blue he is: serious, calm, collected, smart, independent, God-fearing, helpful, funny, optimistic, loving, kind partner, nice to people. 

As a Turquoise I am: playful, happy, calm, conscious, understanding, empathic, psychic, spiritual, positive, helpful, infinitely and unconditionally loving, also nice to people and other beings. 

We make a good couple. :)

Sex: As a Blue/Orange, he views sex as a means to connect to his lover and strenghten the bond (Blue/Green), and an activity that feels good and that makes him a REAL MAN, as he said with his own words (lowkey Orange?). He is a very simple minded man haha. xD

As an emerging Turquoise, for me sex is an expression of Love and connection. I can also use it for altered states of consciousness. I do not crave sex, I have low sex drive.. I channel sexual energy into creativity and physical energy most of the time.

What do you guys think? :)

Anything else you want to know about this unusual spiral combination?

Categorising your loved one into percentages ins't a very Turquoise thing to do IMO, and spiral dynamics should be seen ( again, IMO,) as a model for societies development, rather than to apply to your boyfriend. ( Again, I may be wrong ) 

Have you considered this?

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

6 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

Categorising your loved one into percentages ins't a very Turquoise thing to do IMO, and spiral dynamics should be seen ( again, IMO,) as a model for societies development, rather than to apply to your boyfriend. ( Again, I may be wrong ) 

Have you considered this?

Lmao. It is just a model. Just a tool. Chill down, I can use a tool however I wish. Have you considered that I might try to communicate something, like an insight, instead of "cathegorizing"? I used a model of values analysis to literally analyse both myself and him. Blue is not worse than Turquoise. And I, even as a *gasp* Turquoise?? yes, I need healing. If you carefully read it, I need healing. Even if read between the lines, I have low self esteem. Even Leo said Turquoise doesn't make you any different than a human being. I think he said that.. yeah.

"Isn't very Turquoise"... you say that? Hmm well, I could say that isn't very ["insert your view on your current stage here"]. Then you could say, well that isn't very Yellow either. So the circular thinking? It's all just opinion. Which is subjective. Maybe someone did an analysis on me and I am Blue but very open minded or a deep thinker psychic green. Who knows? I can use words and attempts at words.

I applied to BOTH of us because I thought it had value in our community. Again, Turquoise is nothing extremely God-like, it's just a development stage. I come from a different background than him. This stuff I say is entirely objective. Well, maybe not absolutely, but somewhat rational, should one say? I was trying to make some scientific analysis, but I'm limited as a human being. Just like you. 

It's annoying that you guys test everyone like that. So very ISTJ-like, the whole vibez.

But thanks for the comment. Really made me think. :) 

P.S.: I realised I felt both attacked, and also sounded attacking in my post. In my mind I was writing this post with kind happy tone. Sorry for the angry tone I'm just tired. 

Edited by Aquarius

5 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

confused - his stage doesnt bother you? 

No because Tier 2 (Yellow, Turq, Coral) are very understanding and find value in every interaction. Especially Turq.. because Turq is pure BEING and bliss. 

54 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

very interesting post, thank you!! :x

Glad you liked it!

Are you russian? You might enjoy my doomer gopnitsa outfit in my last video. :) Also Spiral stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C0jbNu7SkA

Edited by Aquarius

Just now, Cykaaaa said:

nope, polish :D

I'm learning Polish for a job. :) 

Miło cię poznać!

@Aquarius

Was just inquiring for a response.

I find dating those with no drive to develop nearly impossible. Its like, if I see they are doing something wrong, or forming bad habits, I cant communicate it because those things aren't as obvious to them as they are to me. I cannot communicate what they are missing if they refuse to take psychedelics, or mediate, or anything, because words are not enough to do these things justice.

It's like an awareness gap, and I'm not developed enough to stay composed / patient 100% of the time, and it gets in the way in the relationship.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

On 4/9/2020 at 7:31 PM, SamueLSD said:

@Aquarius

Was just inquiring for a response.

I find dating those with no drive to develop nearly impossible. Its like, if I see they are doing something wrong, or forming bad habits, I cant communicate it because those things aren't as obvious to them as they are to me. I cannot communicate what they are missing if they refuse to take psychedelics, or mediate, or anything, because words are not enough to do these things justice.

It's like an awareness gap, and I'm not developed enough to stay composed / patient 100% of the time, and it gets in the way in the relationship.

Yeah I feel ya bro. It's hard. I wanna have sex with Coral and Turquoise men. I found a Coral one. We are fuck-buddies and I will ask boyfriend to take a break with me so we can do nasty stuff. Christian sex is, yes, very boring. 

Other than that he is an open and smart guy. He took drugs in teens recreationally. Did marijuana once. I'm not into psychedelics. I never tried drugs and I only will for sex or insights if I need psychedelics. Other than that.... hmm nope.

I know exactly why u asked dont worry. I loved your detailed response. Yes ... blue is hard to work with. 

Moving into Coral recently. Bodhisattva-mode ayyyy lmaoo

1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

We are fuck-buddies and I will ask boyfriend to take a break with me so we can do nasty stuff. Christian sex is, yes, very boring.

Doesn't that hurt your boyfriend...?

On 4/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, d0ornokey said:

@Aquarius hm... fair. I need to understand yellow deeper

What would you like to know? I'm an open book! ^^ 

Any questions? please post them.

I have many Coral traits now thanks to my demon companion and medium friendo. 

Also, I see you are Romanian. 

My grandfather was born and lived there, until he was captured by the Wehrmacht 

1 minute ago, SamueLSD said:

Doesn't that hurt your boyfriend...?

Does that make me care? No.

And no it doesn't hurt him. I asked him if I can take a break. He said, whenever gurl. Today we having the big talk. I will set both of us free.

What stage u at btw? On SD values model?

p.s. I have no feelings lol im an Aquarius :) no attachments just pure consciousness love infinity compassion

Just now, SamueLSD said:

Also, I see you are Romanian. 

My grandfather was born and lived there, until he was captured by the Wehrmacht 

No. I am Hungarian. Sorry about your grandfather..

I live in Romania yes, if that's what u meant. I have both natioanalities on paper, hun and ro.. Nice to meet you. 

We are all occultists and metalheads in Romania. I love my country, in a non-nationalist way. Sometimes I wish I was russian. And I dress like a gopnitsa. I'm a wanna-be russian girl lol

2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

We are all occultists and metalheads 

Same lol

2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

And I dress like a gopnitsa

Same lol, called "eshays" where I'm from

5 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Does that make me care? No.

That doesn't sound like infinite love, or compassion

6 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I have no feelings lol im an Aquarius :) no attachments just pure consciousness love infinity compassion

Psychedelics will allow you to see these with complete transparency. Of course you have feelings.

I would recommend trying them before you start identifying yourself as something like "an Aquarius". 

Infinite compassion that isn't demonstrated toward others? 

13 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

What stage u at btw? On SD values model?

I can't say I'm at a particular stage, can I? When I learn about the stages I see at least some of them all within me. Yellow and Turquoise are becoming more apparent, although I am not quite a sage, and I've been transitioning into green for years without even realising. There are still some toxic orange traits within me, of course.

26 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

What is the essence of yellow?

Integration. It's INTEGRAL. 

Turquoise is Global.

Coral is everything beyond. Pure Infinity.

There is also Teal. Similar to Turquoise but didn't reach it yet. That is the Godhead-mode

@SamueLSD I don't identify myself as an Aquarius. It was a lighthearted joke. I see you didn't get it. I am into astrology but only as a hobby. I'm a good astrologer tho, If I see a chart I see your soul. But it got boring after I was Turquoise. I can read your chart if you want tho, Or I can make a handwritten 50 pages PDF about your astrological profile for free. Why? Because I'm bored? Hahahaha

Gopnik ayyy ;)

Love is in many forms. I love my boyfriend so much that I am not attached to him. You sound Green. Wait till ur Turquoise, Coral, or Teal. :) Non-attached unconditional love. I love my boyfriend as a person. As a Turquoise I'd rather have a harem than a single boyfriend. But I don't live in Tibet... yet! ;) I shall pray to mother Red Tara, the mother of Bodhisattvas to attain Buddhahood and become a teacher and go to Tibet and get a harem. 

Life goals haha..

Yes I have feeling, issa joke man issa joke chill

Compassion is towards myself first and foremost. I love myself. I cannot love others if i dont love myself. I am a human. I have need. I love myself so I take care of my needs. My highest need is sex. On a spiritual level not as stage purple or beige value.

You seem Green. Yes, we have every stage that is behind the stage we are operating from. For ease of communication, we say "I'm orange' or I'm turquoise" here on actualized. I did not mean to label myself. Labels are unnecesary.

Everything is. Contemplate that everything is in meditation. :) Should help in psychedelic trips

I am a maniac I cannot take psychedelics. You should see me dude.. pure mania.

I noticed the toxic Orange. Don't worry. I have Toxic Coral and I didn't even embody it yet. Toxic Coral is criminal mindset, and sometimes I don't care if I hurt people. I'm not a criminal tho I just deeply don't care.

Thanks for pointing that out. Great insights when I talk to you. :) I learned a lot from you... Namaste.

10 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Integration. It's INTEGRAL. 

Turquoise is Global.

Coral is everything beyond. Pure Infinity.

There is also Teal. Similar to Turquoise but didn't reach it yet. That is the Godhead-mode

There is also Peach. Peach is the highest I know. Peach is God-mode. You don't even need a human body to be Peach. You can be but Peach is Saint. Ultimate integration of all existence. Every siddhi attained: telepathy, psychokinesis, biokinesis, flying, levitation, demons, mediumship, mastery of everything there is to master!

I wanna be Peach but you have to work all your life. I'm only 22 tho. Will ask Arathron to give me 1000 years to live in this current body. :) Life goals haha

But you asked yellow, didn;t you? ;)

hm.. yellow is about knowledge. Master Yellow by learning all there is to learn and by not judging. Purposefully watch cringe videos and see them objectively. That makes you into Turquoise

Hint: just humans expressing themselves

Beauty. Pure LOVE!

Namaste.

Each to their own, I would still recommend psychedelics if you want to embody the knowledge you hold.

Have a nice day

9 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

Each to their own, I would still recommend psychedelics if you want to embody the knowledge you hold.

Have a nice day

I embody it. I take psychiatric drugs so I cannot do psychedelic drugs. 

Have a nice day and sorry for overwhelming you. I'm weird.

@d0ornokey Leo explains it better than me

Also about this whole post... I regret the things I said about my boyfriend and that I don't care if I hurt him. I think it was just my borderline personality shadow. Even if you go on high stages, the shadow is there. And it grows together with your light. It was hard for me, but now I know my direction and my relationship is healthier.