Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

True Mastery

10 posts in this topic

Have you recognized your own mastery yet? 

Have you surrendered yourself to your perfection? If so; how deeply? 

I always resonated with the word strongly. Since I've picked up a guitar, 15 years ago, I wanted to master it. And out of that desire another was born. To master myself. And out of that to master my life. And out of that to master pure being. I was slowly but surely waking up to my own Mastery. 

How do you feel about the word? Are you attracted to it? Like you are perhaps to words such as; enlightenment, God, awakening, spirituality, consciousness, nothingness and so on... Do you feel like that's a "coincidence" ? Or could that be pointing towards infinite mastery and intelligence? 

What does mastery mean to you? How does one become a master? What makes a master?

After all these years I still do not think I mastered the guitar. Or sound. Or composition. But I am conscious of how that exactly is a part of my mastery. It's what ultimately makes me a master of my craft and beyond.

It's the will to "keep going deeper". It's unstoppable momentum. It's choice. It's destiny.

Now my question is... Do you have the balls to commit to life on each and every level of it? Are you willing to take your light to all points of existence and not distort its purity on every corner? 

Can you be totally enlightened in the presence of an 8 year old child? Or perhaps your mother? Your grandmother? Your neighbor or that stranger that's passing by and you'll never see 'em again?

Can you transmit light to a child? Or someone who cares nothing about spirituality? Can you communicate it without ever mentioning the word or touching upon spiritual concepts? Can you enlighten somebody simply by being in their presence? Talking about the weather, perhaps? Can you create an opportunity for them to experience Oneness without even knowing what's going on? Can you put a smile on their face without any reason whatsoever? They would smile and have no idea why. They would feel good for no reason at all. Out of nowhere. Fully present.

How well can you move your creation? How effortlessly? How far does your voice reach? How enlightened is your reality as a whole?

How committed are you to your direct experience? Does it mean everything to you? Is it the best thing ever in the entire existence? Do you adore the crap out of the character you're centred around and the roles it plays? Do you even notice? To you dedicate your attention to everything equally no matter how it looks? Are you the Light in all of its shapes and forms? Are you willing to loose yourself within yourself, knowing that you can never actually loose yourself, even though you can make it seem hella convincing? Are you willing to dive in and never come back? 

Are you willing to fall asleep in order to wake up? Are you willing to play? Are you willing to master being the Light? Are you willing to experience yourself in ways that do not seem aligned with the Truth of who you are? Are you willing to see the mastery in things that could be labelled as "illusion" or "maya" or "false"? Are you willing to see Light and Light only in all of it?

Can you bring Light to "the ground" ? Can you make it seem as something casual, easy and not that big of a deal at all? Can you make it easily accessible? Natural? 

Can you point out the obviousness of it? Its constant, undeniable presence? Can you have a laugh about how hilarious all of this is? Can you drop the notion of it, carefree, at random? 

Can you truly and fully commit to just chopping wood and carrying water? Not making it about enlightenment, at all? Simply being the Light.

That's what True Mastery is, in my opinion. It's adaptive. Elastic. Unpredictable. Untraceable. Free. Limitless. Genius. Casual. Calm. Subtle.

I'm all for Mastery. It's a step many do not take, even after many mystical/enlightenment experiences, awakenings and realizations. It's a step that takes great courage and an enormous amount of (Self)Love. Infinite, unconditional Love, to be precise.

It's full surrender and sheer commitment.

Edited by ivankiss

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

That's what True Mastery is, in my opinion. It's adaptive. Elastic. Unpredictable. Untraceable. Free. Limitless. Genius. Casual. Calm. Subtle.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

It's full surrender and sheer commitment.

:x

Wow, you just reminded me of my own mastery. How often I forget?! But that's precisely because of my perfection. I'm a perfectionist by nature!

Great read ??

Yeah, non-verbal communication can lower stress hormones in you and others. Also mirror neurons and shit. 

Alright... so much hogshit beliefs/fog/brainwash on your comments. So much confusion.

Fuck this noise. You want to sound poetic or peer into the heart of the matter without this "feeling" inside that allows these words to come. See what mastery would be, wouldn't be a result of an internal feeling nor an application of attention on the idea of mastery. It's like yeah... you're on this increase of SPLENDOR right??? THERE IS SO MUCH RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE COMING OUT YOUR ASS I CAN'T READ ANY OF YOUR GODDAMN WORDS SWEETHEART.

I will say this. Mastery is not. Mastery does not exist. Okay I just killed a baby...I understand this is common dogshit you hear over the cool actualized kids but hear me out. There is no mastery as specific. I just repeated myself. Sorry. There is no mastery. I am talking about what we're pointing to when we say mastery. What mastery absolutely is. I am not saying ABSOLUTE/ENLIGHTENMENT mastery crap, no I'm just talking about very very , and I mean very, specifically mastery. What would be, as if, inside the heart of mastery itself.  What it would be if we pierced into it and actually found it. Found it as in sealed the matter. It's reality is unformed, unchosen, undecided, uncreated.

What mastery is is not a matter of opinion. We're not talking about anything but mastery. See, it is mastery we're talking about isn't it? Let's wait a few seconds... ... ... mastery .... ... It is mastery! Did it change? No. We're talking about mastery. Mastery must be specifically itself. Because it IS mastery. I don't mean that it is specific because we're talking about mastery. I mean that is is specific because it is itself. It must be. There is no other way around it. It is itself.

So... It should be incredibly obvious at this point.. that mastery... because.. IT IS MASTERY...it is distinct from everything else. And I mean EVERYTHING ELSE. IT JUST IS DISTINCT from everything else. IT MUST be, because it is not anything else... Your beliefs about it and how you feel about it are irrelevant to a discussion of what mastery is. I am not telling you to now perceive mastery as suddenly drained of your pooped sunshines but. I am telling you to see mastery for itself regardless of what you feel or know about it.

We can talk about more shit but I think there is too much sunshine it would just likely get it's ass burned.

One more thing about your wording, there is no true mastery and false mastery. If it is mastery, it is mastery. If it is not mastery, it wouldn't be false mastery. It would just not be mastery and there is no reason to call it false mastery because it would just not be mastery. I'm not picking here but it's important to be aware of the language we use because it shows us how we perceive the world.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

@Phrae You're under the impression that your mind is flexible, but it is rigid.

7 hours ago, Phrae said:

there is no true mastery and false mastery. If it is mastery, it is mastery.

True Mastery IS Not False Mastery; False Mastery IS Not True Mastery.

Not True Mastery IS False Mastery; Not False Mastery IS True Mastery.

True Mastery IS False Mastery; False Mastery IS True Mastery.

Not True Mastery IS Not False Mastery; Not False Mastery IS Not True Mastery.

There IS No True Mastery; there IS No False Mastery.

There IS No Mastery; There IS No Not Mastery.

No Mastery IS No Mastery; Mastery IS Mastery.

No Mastery IS Mastery; Mastery IS No Mastery.

There IS No Mastery Nor No Mastery.

Mastery IS Mastery AND No Mastery.

Mastery IS Neither Mastery NOR No Mastery.

Mastery IS Mastery.

Mastery IS No Mastery.

7 hours ago, Phrae said:

I mean very, specifically mastery

What is Mastery?

What is Is?

What is What?

@Gnosis How are you telling me my mind is rigid from a fucking comment?

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --