remember

how to minimize risks of vaccination

10 posts in this topic

this topic just came up as i read this 5g vaccination conspiracy. how good aluminium is not magnetical but we have a lot of iron in our blood...

so this is still a pending topic, in a situation where we might realize how we all profit from certain vaccines which eliminated a lot of deadly or disabling illnesses - its still legit to ask if lead or aluminium is necessary in a vaccine. but its also legitimate to ask when is the risk of not getting vaccinated higher than the risk of taking a vaccine? 

at the moment we sometimes don’t have a real choice because there is no alternative without aluminium.

so i thought it might be nice to at least know how to prepare for vaccination - the same way we prepare for an atomic catastrophe... one of the most dangerous parts about an atomic catastrophe is, that we might take up iodine which is contaminated, so countries usually distribute non contaminated iodine in these situations to fill up the body as much as possible so the radioactive iodine can’t stay in the body for long.

its almost the same with aluminium. so before vaccination make sure to fill up your magnesium and zinc levels - the aluminium will not be able to get stored for long. (the comparison is only exemplary)

also maybe there are recommendations about aluminium detox after vaccination?

always try to think about the risks not vaccinating. i also think vaccine suppliers should try to react to the fears and try to eliminate aluminium if possible - but we are not there yet.

Edited by remember

The only way to minimize the risk of vaccination is not to get vaccinated.

That being said, The cases where vaccination has a negative consequence are so rare that it is nearly impossible to establish any correlation. If vaccination was causing disease in the majority of people, it would have been picked up a long time ago. Medical doctors can report the occurrence of new diseases to the government in the same way all COVID19 cases are reported. These data are compiled and managed so if there is suddenly an increase in children having a certain disease in a certain area at a certain time, there will be an investigation. Yes, there are the rare occurrences of suspected autism and people developing the disease they were vaccinated of but you are looking at less than 0.001% cases. There are lots of rare genetic occurrences where people simply develop certain diseases because their genes have been mutated in prenatal state, maybe the mom was exposed to excessive mercury or lead or there was a familiar mutation that after 1000 years took hold and developed into something rare. There are people who can die from eating bread and nuts and other never have symptoms. What I'm trying to say is that we cannot discredit the component of individual physiology and that some individuals are just so weak, ill and immunocompromised that a vaccine may kill them. 

At the same time children born by caesarean section without breastfeeding or children born to traumatised mothers have increased risk of autism, and schizophrenia. Now if a kid born through c-section that was never breastfed and put on a cycle of antibiotics right after birth gets vaccinated with DPT and develops autism, how are you going to figure out what was the cause. You can't. 

The point is that vaccines are useful and they have a purpose in medicine. Eradication of many diseases was largely due to vaccination development. Same as antibiotics they have saved hundreds of millions of lives but they should not be abused such as giving newborns 10 vaccines or using antibiotics on someone coming with common flu....that is an atrocity. 

The amount of aluminium in a single vaccine is so slight that you should be more worried about cooking with older utensils, using aluminium cans, putting tomato sauce on a pan, eating fish and seafood, eating factory-farmed food, pesticides on cheap fruit & vegetables, living within a mile from a busy street, drinking water in a city from a tap, using paints, sanitisers and cleaning chemicals, using deodorants, perfumes and cheap cosmetics....the list goes on. We can go crazy over a few heavy metals in a shot of vaccine yet completely disregard all the other sources. 

I'm not going to disregard the point that vaccines are a multibillion industry with heavy lobby and a lot of hypocrisy and devilry by the big pharma. But we shouldn't dump everything in single bag. Not all the discoveries of modern medicine are harmful. People can die from eating too much magnesium or turmeric .....

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 thank you! i‘m also struggling on finding the data to prove how vaccines are less problematic than a lot of people want us to believe, but i found information on it for germany on the robert koch institute website, where they also say how a lot of cases turn out to be not because of the vaccine - millions are getting vaccinated and real problems exist during five years for less people than are dying of the flue in a year.  although risks should not be dismissed. meds like anti malaria meds have higher risks than vaccinations and there have been skandals around vaccination in the past (like 30, 40 years ago) when they didn’t kill all living bacteria/viruses inside which then gave illness to the otherwise healthy. these are historical scandals like scandals of aids being spread because of using syringe material twice. 

of course we can lower the risk of being injured in a car accident by using a safety belt. or developing airbags - we could test people on allergies on vaccines first for example. and we can fill up magnesium levels to store less aluminium. (just thinking of it... that some people are feared about aluminium in vaccines but then use cosmetics without reading the ingredient list or eat non organic food)

Edited by remember

You should look into toxin-binding chemical compounds such as clinoptilolite, charcoal, chlorella, glutathione, R-alpha lipoic acid, coriander, etc. imo it's best to detox both before and after being exposed, but you need to be careful not to make your own body deficient in its required minerals (as you named a few). I'm personally struggling with autoimmune disease. don't know if I should get the upcoming CoV-2 vaccine, enjoying the pain at last.

@remember before taking any vaccines, why not just do some more WHM, I'll make a post regarding complete Corona survival guide, except the basic hand washing/ distancing etc later today after work. 

In the meantime I recommend this Wim podcast, the guy is so inspiring man, definitely a guy at Turquoise! 

https://londonreal.tv/the-iceman-guide-to-survival-instantly-boost-your-immune-system-with-wim-hof/

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 you know i have family. its not just about me. i strongly believe its possible to boost the immune system but a pathogenic germ or virus is outside of the vitality range you can achieve through these methods and people have issues like asthma or pollen  allergy which could be problematic. in the case of covid there is not even a vaccine. but i guess if you can streangthen the body with WHM a vaccine should be a walk in the park for your body. 

@gswva i got vaccinated after getting my autoimmune because i had an infection and i didn’t have any worsening effects of the vaccination - it was a vaccination i had to buy, it was not given by my health ensurance because the possibility of it working is very low - but as i tried everything else and the risks of the bacteria getting antibiotics resistant was so high that i took it - if there even will be any vaccination against covid, what is not yet sure! of course everyone hopes/expects they will test it before they use it - it will not be vegan, probably but animal tested... there are multiple factors why i could find a reason why i shouldn’t take it... if the testing will be under high medical standard i would probably take that risk. they also test on antibody cure plasma therapy but that’s medically very difficult and a lot of people would have to donate blood. you would get a blood plasma transfusion for that then from someone who developed antibodies. we also don’t know how long it takes until the effect of that would vanish - its not for the whole world population - a vaccine is much less expensive and faster distributable, if there is any and your body would develope the antibody yourself, which means it probably lasts longer (although that last part is speculation).

Edited by remember

@remember It makes sense. Aluminium and other toxins are pretty much everywhere in cookware, water, atmosphere, animal-based "food" and even plants... There is no reason to believe vaccine causes issue by itself when everything around us is already contaminated. I think periodically detoxifying, as well as eating a clean diet should be the best way to mitigate the risk. Though yeah, we don't know if a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine will be available or even if mass-production is feasible. SARS (2003) has been around for decades and researchers haven't found anything (but it's not necessarily relevant). I don't have much knowledge of biology but on the wiki:

"As reported by CEPI scientists in April, 115 total vaccine candidates are in early stages of development, with 78 confirmed as active projects"
"One study found that between 2006 and 2015, the success rate of obtaining approval from Phase I to successful Phase III trials was 16.2% for vaccines"
"While the flu vaccine is typically mass-produced by injecting the virus into the eggs of chickens, this method will not work for the COVID-19 vaccine, as the SARS-CoV-2 virus cannot replicate inside eggs"
"As of 2020, there is no cure or protective vaccine for SARS that has been shown to be both safe and effective in humans."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccine

I'm also vegan, it's sometimes difficult to make up your mind between causing suffering and our inherent will to survive. Especially when the knowledge required to understand what is truly unavoidable goes deep. Protecting yourself from pathogens also matters to the people around you, like family, as you mention. After all it might be too early to think about this specific case depending on how long the immunity lasts and if herd immunity stops the pandemic. 

@remember Did your autoimmune go away and has it returned? How was the benefits of the vaccine you got for it? I feel it is scary to hear vaccinations can lead to immuno-suppression and mutation. I feel like beliefs hold most people back from doing a deep dive into the dangers of vaccines. I've been relying more on trust and intuition but have seen a questionnaire to research and fill out for anyone who's questioning the scientific evidence behind the anti vax movement 

On 4/6/2020 at 4:51 AM, Michael569 said:

That being said, The cases where vaccination has a negative consequence are so rare that it is nearly impossible to establish any correlation. If vaccination was causing disease in the majority of people, it would have been picked up a long time ago

At an individual level it's pretty easy to establish direct correlations. We still don't understand the cause of most diseases today, how could we even imagine making a link to a contributing factor to toxemia 

Medical doctors can report the occurrence of new diseases to the government in the same way all COVID19 cases are reported.

the false reporting techniques used have already been massively criticized, unfortunately tweaking death records is nothing new for the industry. Read a nice frightening truth article about this not too long ago. 

We can go crazy over a few heavy metals in a shot of vaccine yet completely disregard all the other sources. 

We don't need to disregard anything, but it only makes sense to be given the potential side effects for any given vaccine. There is evidence out there to support the anti vaxxer movement and this should definitely be considered, even other versions for the history of vaccines and how much they may not have been a contributing factor to the end of outbreaks. 

Eradication of many diseases was largely due to vaccination development. Same as antibiotics they have saved hundreds of millions of lives

Perhaps so, It's interesting, i don't hate on antibiotics and during emergency situations modern medicine/technology is our godsend. I just fear perhaps it has arrived at a great cost, supporting our further division with nature, sustainable living and unity as a species 

Not all the discoveries of modern medicine are harmful.

Yes true but if modern medicine still views pathogens and virus's to be the primary cause for disease rather than a result of toxic conditions in the terrain compromising immunity then i think the problem is in not questioning simply do to the presumed history 

Here's an awesome questionnaire i recommend researching for myself and anyone who may feel they don't know enough about the implications of vaccines and how to minimize the risks if there are potential mandatory ones. Cheeers! 

1. Name 5 vaccine ingredients.
2. What is MRC-5?
3. What is WI-38?
4. What is vaccine court?
5. What is the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
6. What is the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
7. How has the CDC schedule changed since 1986?
8. How much money has been paid out by vaccine injury court?
9. How many doses of how many vaccines are in the CDC schedule between birth and age
10. Do vaccines contain aborted fetal tissue? If so, which vaccines? And how many aborted babies were needed before they found one with the virus necessary to create the vaccine?
11. Do any vaccines contain dog, monkey, pig, and human DNA?
12. What is an adjuvant?
13. What is an antigen?
14. Which arm of the immune system do vaccines stimulate?
15. Which arms of the immune system do natural diseases stimulate?
16. What is transverse myelitis?
17. What is encephalopathy?
18. What is the rate of autism in 2017, what was it in 2000? What was it in 1990?
19. What is glyphosate and is it in vaccines?
20. If your child is injured, who will take physical, emotional, and financial responsibility?
21. What was the Supreme Court’s statement on vaccines in 2011?
22. Can you provide a study showing vaccinated vs. unvaccinated health outcomes?
23. Can you show me a safety study proving it is safe to inject multiple vaccines?
24. What is shedding?
25. Do vaccines shed? Which vaccines can shed for up to 6 weeks?
26. Which vaccines are live virus vaccines?
27. What is the VICP?
28. What is SV40?
29. What is MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase)?
30. What is an acceptable amount of aluminum to ingest per day and how much is injected via the hep B vaccine on day one of life?
31. Can someone who was vaccinated for pertussis still spread pertussis after being exposed to it? If so, for how long?
32. What is the death rate from measles in the US from 2005-2015? From the MMR vaccine in same time frame?
33. What does attenuated mean?
34. Where can I find information about vaccines?
35. Are there vaccine consent forms?
36. Can the vial stopper cause allergic reaction?
37. Can there be serious reactions to vaccines?
38. What is NVIC?
39. Is there any compensation for physicians who have a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated?