Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

I saw 10 seconds into this realitys future in my dream

8 posts in this topic

The dream right before i woke up was 10 seconds into what happened in my waking reality it was pretty cool

I once had a dream that I was continuously dreaming over 4-5 days and I kept forgetting it. Then I was out dancing on the weekend and a friend tapped me on the shoulder and said something to me. In that moment the whole dream from the week came back and I saw everything crystal clear before my inner eye. Most of the dream had already happened, it was about that night I was out dancing right now but about 20 minutes were in the future and  I could predict everything that is gonna happen in that next 20 minutes like this girl is gonna drop her bootle in a few secs..It was absolutely mind blowing it changed everything for me.. 

Yeah dreams can be crazy. I have dreamt of waking up continuously and i kept thinking everytime i woke up that i really did. Yet i would wake up another time after that. Until i really woke up and i recognized it all was just a dream.

Pretty fkin cool xDxD 

Just now, Red-White-Light said:

dream whilst awake

What is this man? This is not even possible! xD 

Unless you mean daydreaming of course. ahaaha xD 

@arlin Nah bro I’ve had dreams awake with my eyes closed. I would literally be walking across the road or something, then I get hit by a car and then I would realise I was just imagining it.  

50 minutes ago, arlin said:

i kept thinking everytime i woke up that i really did. Yet i would wake up another time after that. Until i really woke up and i recognized it all was just a dream.

That’s pretty much “the path”. xD I think you’re seeing into your future right now! ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

thank you for you words nahm, really appreciated :)