Visionary

How do you guys REALLY feel?

90 posts in this topic

Whether you're a hardcore psychonaut

Whether you're a shaktipat fanboy

Whether you scream that there is no one to learn from this

Whether you're a Love advocate

Reality seems to get more splintered. Everyone has a claim on Truth.

Fuck Truth for a second. How about being vulnerable. How about telling us about YOUR PERSONAL TRUTH. 

I'm in huge pain right now from all this chaos in me (and the world). And i really need to respect that wounded side of mine.

Whatever advice you give to other people, please set aside your personal agenda for a second. You're not here to sell anything. Acknowledge your own pain first and be honest and open-minded when giving advice. And maybe look out for eachothers well being.

How do you feel? 

4 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Whether you're a hardcore psychonaut

Whether you're a shaktipat fanboy

Whether you scream that there is no one to learn from this

Whether you're a Love advocate

Reality seems to get more splintered. Everyone has a claim on Truth.

Fuck Truth for a second. How about being vulnerable. How about telling us about YOUR PERSONAL TRUTH. 

I'm in huge pain right now from all this chaos in me (and the world). And i really need to respect that wounded side of mine.

Whatever advice you give to other people, please set aside your personal agenda for a second. You're not here to sell anything. Acknowledge your own pain first and be honest and open-minded when giving advice. And maybe look out for eachothers well being.

How do you feel? 

Well done my friend...I personally have been to hell and back..Confusion/Fear/ hanging in there ...the lot.

Wrong place to open a thread like that. Here you will get responses like : "Don't worry, suffering is not real" " It's only ego stuff, learn to appreciate reality for what it is" Bla bla bla.

Btw i feel confused right now.

Edited by arlin

1 minute ago, arlin said:

Wrong place to open a thread like that. Here you will get responses like : "Don't worry, suffering is not real" " It's only ego stuff, learn to appreciate reality for what it is" Bla bla bla.

Hahaha i know. What does that say about this community as a whole? Not looking for problems, but for some sincerety. 

It’s sad but I agree with you...but then the actual truth is that most listen to their two robotic EGOS and they won’t let them open up and be human.

Just now, Visionary said:

Hahaha i know. What does that say about this community as a whole? Not looking for problems, but for some sincerety. 

I don't know who'se fault it is but people here are not serious about real growth. 90% of them should not even bother looking at serious spiritual stuff because their life is shit and messed up. Most of them, like myself, are really young, many of them only copy what leo says and respond to you like he would do.

If you ask any question abou suffering, you are a devil. 90% Of people here are just armchair philosophers and some never even bother to geniounly get to know your situation if you struggle with something. They will avoid your questions about suffering and problems with replies like "You are devil ego".

I feel people here fall pray to close mindedness even if they claim the contrary. 

If you don't adhere to what they believe, and you have a different point of view, they wont try to understand you. Again, they will reply with semplistic philosophical stuff and get more firm in what they believe. Which makes them feel like "They've got it".

6 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

It’s sad but I agree with you...but then the actual truth is that most listen to their two robotic EGOS and they won’t let them open up and be human.

Yeah. 

I also think that the work leo does is not suitable for everyone. I would go as far as to say it should only be really a couple of peoples. Am i crazy? Maybe. 

I don't know who'se fault it is but people here are not serious about real growth. 90% of them should not even bother looking at serious spiritual stuff because their life is shit and messed up. Most of them, like myself, are really young, many of them only copy what leo says and respond to you like he would do.

If you ask any question abou suffering, you are a devil. 90% Of people here are just armchair philosophers and some never even bother to geniounly get to know your situation if you struggle with something. They will avoid your questions about suffering and problems with replies like "You are devil ego".

I feel people here fall pray to close mindedness even if they claim the contrary. 

If you don't adhere to what they believe, and you have a different point of view, they wont try to understand you. Again, they will reply with semplistic philosophical stuff and get more firm in what they believe. Which makes them feel like "They've got it".

That’s what the robotic dualistic mindset turns you into....A robot.

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

Yes man. It seems like we have made human suffering and ego our number 1 enemy. There are members who are repeating stuff like some robots running on protocol. I feel a general lack of vulnerability. 

And of course there are members who are very very loving. Isn't that the purpose of a community as a whole. To offer support? To acknowledge eachother? 

It seems like we're hiding behind other people's suffering by giving advice and justify our own self-sabotage. A lot of assumptions from me I know. This tendency to forget our humanity is incredibly toxic. 

3 minutes ago, arlin said:

Yeah. 

I also think that the work leo does is not suitable for everyone. I would go as far as to say it should only be really a couple of peoples. Am i crazy? Maybe. 

No you are not crazy.You’re human my friend.

I feel a lot of flow in my life. Many things are going very well and my energy and state of mind has improved alot thanks to what I have learned from self-development. I also feel very sad and frustrated about the situation in the world, and I'm longing for physical and social expansion. Things were going really well before this pandemic came, so it is frustrating to be restricted like this. But I also feel this is the truth about life as the Buddha said - that life contains a lot of suffering and that we are looking for a freedom beyond the world of the five senses. I feel I am in touch with some of that freedom, and that somehow makes it easier to just surrender into all the frustrations I feel about the world right now. Somehow, in a paradoxical way, there is something beautiful about it, and it is somehow, also in a paradoxical way, a joy to just allow myself to feel exactly what I feel about this.

Also I feel a lot of connection with my friends and my family these days. I don't think we have been this close before. I think this pandemic has triggered in a lot of people the need to belong to a community. We are so individualistc these days, but even though I don't meet so many people these days, I feel less lonely than I usually do because of all the phone calls, chats, and video-calls and the level of connection I feel in these interactions.

Edited by Thittato

8 minutes ago, Visionary said:

It seems like we're hiding behind other people's suffering by giving advice and justify our own self-sabotage.

Yeah, people here also use their philosophy to avoid feeling their own pain or to relate to the pain of other humans.

I agree about the robot thing. I would say it can slowly turn into a cult, especially now since leo is going very far on his path and is being more rigid and needs to take the work "to another level".

About the cult thing, you would think it's impossible. Im not saying it is becoming. Im saying there is a risk.

People here respond robotically the same fkin way, even if they have no fucking idea what they are talking about. They just model leo. 

Most of them haven't done 100 5meo dmt trips. Haven't experienced what leo has. Yet they continue to talk the same  way leo would do. I really don't understand that.

There is a need in this forum for people to really grow their human side before they try to give their semplistic answers to others.

Edited by arlin

3 minutes ago, Thittato said:

I feel a lot of flow in my life. Many things are going very well and my energy and state of mind has improved alot thanks to what I have learned from self-development. I also feel very sad and frustrated about the situation in the world, and I'm longing for physical and social expansion. Things were going really well before this pandemic came, so it is frustrating to be restricted like this. But I also feel this is the truth about life as the Buddha said - that life contains a lot of suffering and that we are looking for a freedom beyond the world of the five senses. I feel I am in touch with some of that freedom, and that somehow makes it easier to just surrender into all the frustrations I feel about the world right now. Somehow, in a paradoxical way, there is something beautiful about it, and it is somehow, also in a paradoxical way, a joy to just allow myself to feel exactly what I feel about this.

Thank you man. This helps me surrender too. Thanks for taking your time. 

This chaos affects so many people. I've been living like a monk the past 2 years. Now that everything is restricted things are really really challenging. I realize that my time as a "monk" was all to realize that we're in this together. 

Spirituality is nothing for me without other human/living beings. I just want to share my vulnerability and love with others. I'm done with this competition mind set where I live in my own bubble to outgrow everyone. 

3 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Spirituality is nothing for me without other human/living beings. I just want to share my vulnerability and love with others. I'm done with this competition mind set where I live in my own bubble to outgrow everyone. 

Very beautiful. This could be the most spiritual thing i've herd on this forum very easily.

Most likely you have had poor relationship all your life or stuff from childhood which made you value loneliness and "Being different from everybody else". I don't know that, im just saying. Because this is my case.

Don't worry, this is the case with a lot a lot of people here. But they don't recognize it. 

Edited by arlin

3 minutes ago, arlin said:

Yeah, people here also use their philosophy to avoid feeling their own pain or to relate to the pain of other humans.

I agree about the robot thing. I would say it can slowly turn into a cult, especially now since leo is going very far on his path and is being more rigid and needs to take the work "to another level".

Some people computers convince them  they are God...God in their dualistic mindset.They don’t move on from the bull sh*t these computers feed you.Be human my friend and be proud....don’t be a robot.

@Prevailer Yes i agree. As far as i know, nobody is god here. I see Everybody as human. So why not embrace that ;) 

Edited by arlin

@Prevailer Yes i agree. As far as i know, nobody is god here. I see Everybody as human. So why not embrace that ;) 

❤️