Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IJB063

Solitude Quotes for Lockdown

9 posts in this topic

Here are some quotations about Solitude

Anyone has any Quotes on Solitude please leave them in this thread

Lock down is a blessing in disguise 

Take this time to readjust your mind before we have to go back to our day to day lives

Exercise - Meditate - Read

Several Hours each day

3 Hour Sit Quarantine Challenge 

I'm doing the challenge - Recommend other do the challenge as well

May at some point make a post on the importance of solitude for self development

Get some ideas from you

Here's some Goggin's motivation

Remember

Don't use this time to fuck up your mind

Godspeed

Solitude 1.png

Solitude 2.png

Solitude 3.png

Solitude 4.png

Solitude 5.png

Solitude 6.png

Edited by IJB063

I've never been lonely. I've been in a room -- I've felt suicidal. I've been depressed. I've felt awful -- awful beyond all -- but I never felt that one other person could enter that room and cure what was bothering me...or that any number of people could enter that room. In other words, loneliness is something I've never been bothered with because I've always had this terrible itch for solitude. It's being at a party, or at a stadium full of people cheering for something, that I might feel loneliness. I'll quote Ibsen, "The strongest men are the most alone." I've never thought, "Well, some beautiful blonde will come in here and give me a fuck-job, rub my balls, and I'll feel good." No, that won't help. You know the typical crowd, "Wow, it's Friday night, what are you going to do? Just sit there?" Well, yeah. Because there's nothing out there. It's stupidity. Stupid people mingling with stupid people. Let them stupidify themselves. I've never been bothered with the need to rush out into the night. I hid in bars, because I didn't want to hide in factories. That's all. Sorry for all the millions, but I've never been lonely. I like myself. I'm the best form of entertainment I have. Let's drink more wine!

Charles Bukowski

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

God is alone.

What other message do you need? Could the breadcrumb trail be any more obvious? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura No, that's the thing, its not obvious, the breadcrumb trail is incredibly convoluted

That's why I feel fucking insane when I have a feeling I've stumbled upon it

Unfortunately I'm not stocked up on acid to be able to induce that "I am God" state anyway

So with the days merging together as I'm stuck in my house 

My life feeling like its Groundhogs day

I need the messages about the importance of solitude to motivate me to get shit done

To embrace that loneliness 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

God is alone.

"The more abstract the truth you want to teach the more you must seduce the senses to teach it" - Fredrich Nietzsche

@Leo Gura you didn't arrive where you are without hard work, meditation, entheogens etc...

You had to gradually follow the breadcrumbs to realize that "god is alone"

I'm not their yet 

Also check this out - found it another post - trippy as fuck

Trippy.gif

@IJB063 Wow that looks fucking amazing, like its 3d. Super cool.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho