Rujan Mehar Bajracha

Who else is doing meditation while on lock down?

5 posts in this topic

I have been really busy preparing for my final exam but due to the lock down caused by the corona virus. The exam has been postponed. Since then I have started to meditate for 1 hour minimum. What about you guys here?

I actually stopped my 3 year long daily meditation habit 2 weeks ago because I'm a simp for my ego.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Im hoping this will force me into it.  Was also thinking about a dark room retreat, but its impossible in a marriage life, when the other doesn't understand. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Hi @Rujan Mehar Bajracha I've been mediating everyday for at least a year plus, with extra sessions through the day now. As you said, this a perfect time to turn inward and do deep work. Mediation is a great technique in the midst of this lockdown. 

it’s actually disappointing that all these people worryied about what they are going to do, how they are going to bounce back, when things will go back to normal, are missing out on the most powerful opportunity in life - to understand the core of their very being free of surrounding distraction. But instead, people will find any means to fill the void and run around crazy until things go back to how they were. It’s truly disappointing. I hope this pandemic helps to awaken some people and illuminate the importance of self-exploration.