Annoynymous

Is it over for Bernie?

7 posts in this topic

Bernie is pushing for a complete halt to fracking and wants zero carbon. I don't think that is going to fly. Think you might be in for some disappointment, sorry to say.

Edited by unicity

Most Americans are just not ready for stage green. Now it's just a matter of getting a orange president instead of a red one. Biden won't be so bad. 

i dont trust Biden one bit... Trump will most likely get reelected

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I have stopped predicting due to the volatile nature of the politics. Before super tuesday, it seemed like bernie was going to have a sweeping victory, but all got changed within days. What i have learnt that in politics, anything is possible. So let's see what happens in november.

@Annoynymous You shouldn't be surprised how this turned out. It's not like the majority of America is anywhere near stage green, most of them are still trying to transform from blue to orange. Expect to get a president like Bernie around 2028. 

After watching the debate Bernie had very little ammunition combatting such an easy subject.  It seems as though he is throwing in the towel and the energy is not in him.