NatureB

Psilocybin Mushrooms without the nausea??

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, NatureB said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise I have no way of telling how long the mushrooms were stored for but quality and length of storage could have something to do with it. What do you mean by taking them with ginger tablets? Eat them and then take a separate tablet? 

I should revise my post. I meant I feel disgust while actually chewing on the mushrooms to the point that I might throw up. Not actual nausea, don't know why I wrote that. Do you know a way to consume them without feeling disgusted at the taste? Thanks for the responses so far.

Oooh, haha.  Yeah, just grind them up and put it in gel capsules.

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

12 hours ago, NatureB said:

@fridjonk Nice! Have you done this? and do you grind them up first?

@NatureB Yes, grind'em up and into the lemon juice.  If you want a real DMT level trip, take 5g lemon-tek, silent darkness.  

@NatureB Yes, a separate ginger tablet, will help your GI tract handle them.

As said above, you just get a little capsule machine, some gel capsules, grind the mushrooms up in a coffee grinder, make the capsules and weigh them. Can just pop them with water, also best way to microdose. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

You could try any synthetic mushroom analog  like 4-AcO-DMT. I do not get nauseous with that. I also take it on an empty stomach and drink ginger tea while tripping, it helps reduce nausea symptoms.

Be safe and good luck!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”