legendary

How History Will Remember Bernie Sanders

6 posts in this topic

Bernie will go down in history as the Ned Stark of American Politics.

Highly loved, extremely principled, but too nice for his own good.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

Hopefully not as the last chance to save a dying civilization....

@legendary

If the human species survives on earth till 2100, the schools will be teaching history lessons on Senator Bernie Sanders that includes all these tweets and videos we're sharing. He's going to be regarded as a worldwide hero, a bit more evolved with time, than national heroes of the past.

Bernie's policies will show the path of future direction of America. I believe in 30-40 years, most of his policies will be adopted. They are already vastly supported by the young people, aka the future leaders. They will definitely recognise those policies as basic right. When that happens, Senator Bernie Sanders will be remembered as one of the first advocate of revolutionary policies. I bet he will be remembered in the future as FDR is remembered today.

1 hour ago, Annoynymous said:

Bernie's policies will show the path of future direction of America. I believe in 30-40 years, most of his policies will be adopted. They are already vastly supported by the young people, aka the future leaders. They will definitely recognise those policies as basic right. When that happens, Senator Bernie Sanders will be remembered as one of the first advocate of revolutionary policies. I bet he will be remembered in the future as FDR is remembered today.

I agree. I think that with each election, the millenial generation and current generation is adding more and more voters to the process. If you look at people under age 35, they're overwhelmingly in support of Sanders. It even extends into the early 40s a bit. He managed to score some big demographics nationally. No we most likely won't win the primary, but we're getting more people into the political process. I think that alone was a noteworthy achivement that came out of the 2016 and 2020 election seasons.
We'll hopefully scale up the production of more of our systems. Imagine in 2040 when electric vehicles and solar power are the norm, and we have a better idea on health and nutrition. Modern information and tech innovation is a positive loop imo. It will take some big players to enact certain policies, doing things like improving our food quality and choices for the masses for example, getting the right info into textbooks over time, etc.

I'm optimistic for those who can access the information and those who have influence in setting the future trends, anyway.