Red-White-Light

New Enlightenment Method

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I have found what I believe to be the most direct method to awakening and samadhi. It's insanely effective and I tested it out on someone and they had a breakthrough also. 

I don't know if I should share it because it is quite dangerous and somebody is most likely to hurt themselves. I don't want to be responsible for that.

It's without phycedelics also. 

When I had a breakthrough, I was in such a deep shock to even look at my hand. I thought to myself, this is how Jesus saw his hand. 

You become aware of divine beauty. Reality no longer becomes material, but rather reality becomes biblical. 

The level of holliness to perception is insane. I've had altered states on phycedelics but they felt very alien. This feels very Christ conciousness like.

It's quite interesting to know that this method was inspired by the Bible. I have a theory to how it works.

Once you have enough breakthroughs to this method, you have a permenant liberation into this conciousness state. I've been in it now for 8 months now.

The method can be discontinued after the permenant shift has happened.

Edited by Red-White-Light

@AncestorOfAisle6 I don't know if I'm allowed to share, if a moderator talks to me and says it's ok to share, I will. I really want to share it.

Edited by Red-White-Light