Rasheed

Is Fish better than chicken breast, and other meats?

24 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, MartinMaggio said:

Omega 3 isn't really beneficial. Do deeper research on non funded sources. 

Omega 3 also oxidizes when enters the human body. 

What @Villager Albert mentioned about vitamin E being depleted is correct. Pufa consumption does deplete vitamin 3 

But the true benefits from fish come from it's mineral content not from the Omega 3-6-9, they actually all oxidize 

Limit consumption of fish to once a week and eat mostly ruminant grass fed animals

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26291567

Are you talking about the efficacy of Omega 3 supplements not being beneficial or Omega 3 from whole food sources not being beneficial? I have done plenty of research. Please provide what are you are referring to. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I would recommend eating fish in moderating, and trying to go for wild caught fish. For example the best tuna to get is skipjack because it has the lowest mercury, I would try to avoid albacore however. Wild sockeye salmon, mackerel (avoid king, Spanish and golf mackerel, get the North Atlantic mackerel), Trout, and sardines are also great.

EPA and DHA have a lot of functions in the body, they're essential. The problem is that in supplements (and many foods that are low in vitamin E andor have been exposef to heat/light), omega 3s become oxidants. They cannot do their function and they oxidize other PUFAs we already have in the body.

I agree that many studies show negative effects of omega 3, even from food, but if you eat fresh or supplement with a good brand of fish oil, they should be beneficial.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

From an energetic perspective, sea food/vegetables is higher/better for you. My Felines always choose the fish over the meat.

Felines are Enlightened AF ;)

B R E A T H E