Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasheed

When I Meditate, object starts to shine...

5 posts in this topic

When I meditate (staring at one spot, using no manipulation method), spot I am looking at, starts to shine. Usually, it never shines, only when I focus on it, while meditation. If I focus on the object, object starts to shine.

• Do you guys experience same thing? Is this normal?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I've heard of something similar to this.

Can you describe the "shining" in more detail?

Also, have you had any experience with Kundalini?

That said, it's almost definitely nothing to worry about, since you need to be in an altered state of consciousness (meditation) for this to occur for you.

I've heard of something similar occurring, but 24/7.

The light is so beautiful. Orgasmically beautiful. I see light surrounding people who have higher consciousness lol. When I'm meditating in my room I see the light shift and everything feels golden. Like made of gold. It's constantly talking to you all the time lol. It's like Jesus in the parable of the lame man. His friends dug out of a hole in the roof of the house Jesus was in and lowered down a lame man to him and the Bible says that the leaders of religious law we're present and as Jesus said "your sins are forgiven" the religious people thought "this is blasphemy, only God can forgive sin (remove ego)" and it says that Jesus heard their thoughts and healed the man to prove that the son of man has authority to forgive sin. This "knowing their thoughts" business...that's the light. It's like everything is talking to you. I hear things talking to me all the time and they're usually scarily accurate and wise. The manifestations of the light.

Meditation helps activate your true vision/true sight, so to speak. With less use of modern technology and more time in nature living the natural life you eventually re-activate our extra-sensory abilities. You will start to see/feel/experience more colours, auras, energies ect.. naturally because your higher senses start to become more active. This is most noticeable if you isolate yourself for a few days in a completely dark room or cave, your inner vision turns on and becomes more dominant and the eyes only return to primary function when you leave the dark place and interact more with the physical world. Artificial lighting, screens, modern technology suppress our inner-vision. The less we use them and expose ourselves to a natural environment, the more our higher abilities activate and become more dominant in nature. So to speak.

B R E A T H E