Mongu9719

If I had a child, would it be easier for him to become enlightened?

6 posts in this topic

Leo always says that because we have essentially been conditioned to believe that we are a human being growing up, we essentially buy into that illusion. In that case should I teach my future child Leo’s guide to enlightenment when he is very young, before the brain is fully formed? This would mean that he would have a much easier time becoming enlightened as he doesn’t have much programming inside him, and he wouldn’t have to work through so much delusion since his brain is primed at this stage (ages 3-10) Or would he go crazy because he would be too young to understand it?

On 2/28/2020 at 9:42 AM, Mongu9719 said:

This would mean that he would have a much easier time becoming enlightened as he doesn’t have much programming inside him.

Ye he would have easy time unless you put programing into his mind that such thing as enlightement exist and he have to achieve it which is nonsense.

The next generation of a person who was a serious seeker will typically be much more likely and inclined to cover more ground (regarding consciousness increase) than in his last life (his dad). This was the case with me and my dad. My dad took a few small steps away from religion and towards mysticism but stayed christian. I am the next step in his journey, I will go further and go all the way. I will take the steps he didn't take. 

@Mongu9719 Don't we need the conditioning to learn how to do specific things? I feel that you wouldn't be able to stop conditioning anyway because of other influences outside of your control, like school. But being free of all emotional dysfunction will create a home environment that your children will grow up in that will be conducive to eventually transcending their egos much more easily. The less emotional damage children are subjected to the better chance they have in life of expanding their consciousness.

Kids are incredibly clear mirrors of us. If you're really enlightened it makes no difference to you whether your child is enlightened or not, in which case, there's a good chance the kid would turn out to be highly conscious. 

However if enlightenment is an ideal or goal you have for your kid, there's a good chance your kid will be a complete disaster, the complete antithesis of whatever you imagine enlightenment to be, so you'll learn to love the kid unconditionally. Then he would have been YOUR teacher. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost