BETGR164128

LOA

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have information on how to do the law of attraction to change my life? I'm always thinking about what I don't want and I've observed that things keep going that way on a downward spiral. So I figured that there might be some truth to the LOA and i joined the site to create distilled piece about what we currently know about the LOA. It would be great to get all the up to date information here on one megathread that will help everyone who is interested. Any takers?

In the US military LOA stands for letter of appreciation.

Maybe sit down and write a letter of all the things you appreciate in life.

?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Nahm Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for, maybe the LOA is real after all? Lol

@Raptorsin7 Yeah I'm really really glad to hear that...let's get this thing going! 

@Arcangelo Thanks for the advice. It's funny you mention visualization because the last few days I decided to use my imagination to visualize what I wanted from this life and my mind began with my own home, and guess what? I met a gentleman who is about to retire in the sunshine in Cyprus in march when he turns 67 and he bombarded me with advice on the best ways to go about buying a home there for a very very cheap price. 

@VeganAwake Why not? I think if I give gratitude for what I do already have then it can only get better. Thanks for responding

I will add that @Nahm's posts on this forum are changing my life.

Also check out Abraham Hicks.