robinmk4l

Magic mushrooms vs other psychedelics for spiritual development?

6 posts in this topic

If your purpose is spiritual development and awakening experiences, how does regular old magic mushrooms stand against other more potent psychedelics such as maybe LSD or DMT and its synthetic kinds? I would like to do them all, especially 5-meo as it seems the most potent for awakening but unfortunately I do not have access to it right now but I do have have access to shrooms. What do you guys think?

32 minutes ago, robinmk4l said:

If your purpose is spiritual development and awakening experiences, how does regular old magic mushrooms stand against other more potent psychedelics such as maybe LSD or DMT and its synthetic kinds? I would like to do them all, especially 5-meo as it seems the most potent for awakening but unfortunately I do not have access to it right now but I do have have access to shrooms. What do you guys think?

Shrooms are great for what you are looking for. You are asking nuanced questions later in the path. It's fine to get your feet wet with shrooms.

I would go with shrooms and re-orient toward new questions, such as dosage and how to set an intention, create a good mindset and a good setting. 

51 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Shrooms are great for what you are looking for. You are asking nuanced questions later in the path. It's fine to get your feet wet with shrooms.

I would go with shrooms and re-orient toward new questions, such as dosage and how to set an intention, create a good mindset and a good setting. 

Cool, thanks! 

They don't call them 'Magic' Mushrooms for no reason ;)

B R E A T H E

Yes, magic mushrooms are well-suited to being used for spiritual development. You don't need any of the other ones you mentioned really, mushrooms have a lot to offer.

You'll probably end up with access to the other ones you're curious about eventually. They aren't mandatory by any means. 

... although they're really great and you should check them out when you get the chance ;)

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@robinmk4l Shrooms will more than knock your socks off.

But 5-MeO-DMT is beyond words.

Shrooms have no limit to their potency. You can eat as much as your stomach can hold and trips forever higher. Your mind will not be able to handle it. So there's no glass ceiling potency-wise. The ceiling is your fragile mind.

Shroom are quite challenging at higher doses. Otherwise psychedelics like 5-MeO-DMT are easier because they are clearer. Shrooms can be wacky, twisted, and confusing.

But everyone needs to experience shrooms at least a few times in their life. They have a very magical earthy mystical quality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.