Prevailer

Evolution Questions

81 posts in this topic

My view is that prior to thinking/meditation all that's left is the "i am"....the i am in my present limited capacity to understand it is just a presence in a sill/silent mind. It is important in my opinion to find the i am...this is a major landmark. Once you have found this state of personal awareness you will then realize that thinking/meditation come from the i am. You will then realize that you are spirit...you have a soul ... and you live within a body.

20 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

My view is that prior to thinking/meditation all that's left is the "i am"....the i am in my present limited capacity to understand it is just a presence in a sill/silent mind. It is important in my opinion to find the i am...this is a major landmark. Once you have found this state of personal awareness you will then realize that thinking/meditation come from the i am. You will then realize that you are spirit...you have a soul ... and you live within a body.

And that is a thought theory. It could be a practical theory that helps one function in life. Yet it is still a creation of thoughts and theory. Nothing wrong with that, yet there is something more fundamental underlying all theory. 

9 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@Serotoninluv Lets call it fact then.

Perfect. This is the pivot point for an awakening. For me, it was helpful to self-inquire "what is a fact?". Yet be careful not to go into a thinking analysis and more theorizing of "what a fact is". That is fine in one context. Yet it is in the opposite direction of this particular realization. If thinking/analysis takes control of the narrative, let it go or take a break and come back to the inquiry at a later time. 

Personally, I couldn't care less whether it's fact or fiction.....I'm only interested in any awakening state that results by refusing to accept either.

You see I'm not interested in the DUAL mind debates.....

6 hours ago, Prevailer said:

That’s coming from thinking, not meditation. 

6 hours ago, Prevailer said:

You see I'm not interested in the DUAL mind debates.....

Which is why you frame up in that way. Not trying to press an issue though, Godspeed on your path. :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, Prevailer said:

Personally, I couldn't care less whether it's fact or fiction.....I'm only interested in any awakening state that results by refusing to accept either.

Super.

It doesn't look like I'm of any help here. Best of luck along your path.

@Nahm I’m not sure where you are coming from....you have to think...God has given us all the ability to do just that.Why are you trying to do away with thinking? Surely you are looking for truth?When I say I’m not interested in Dual mind debates...I don’t mean this in the context of discussions with you guys...I mean this in the context of when I walk in the flesh I.e when I transition back from the manual United consciousness state back into the flesh and into the autopilot split consciousness state.i.e when I become embroiled up again with the two off biological computers within my head listening to their debates...hence the dual mind.You need God to split/cut away your soul from your flesh so that you can walk in the spirit and not the flesh.

Thoughts...what are they? apart from the Electrical signals that flow through the brain etc etc etc...what are they? What are you really aware of when it comes to thoughts that come into your head and what is the nature of our interaction with them? Ok I’ll go first and make some bold statements.There  two types of thought outward and inward.Outward are what are generated by YOU in either the unconscious (sleep);subconscious (autopilot);consciousness (manual) or heightened consciousness (neutral) states...Your thoughts are a constant throughout this transition.You are not a thought...you just have thoughts which originate from the i am.Man struggles to tune into these spiritual thoughts.Inward thoughts originate from the two off biological computers within your head....these are your carnal thoughts.These thoughts can come in from nowhere and take you by surprise.It is important that we try to distinguish between these inward/outward thoughts.We are better able to distinguish between them if our consciousness state is united in the CONSCIOUS (manual) state rather than the YOU having transitioned back into the split subconscious (autopilot) inferior DUAL MIND state.

@Nahm I know that we can tie ourselves up in knots with this stuff and I do understand where you are coming from....but only to a point. If the awareness of the individual remains the same then I would agree with you but the awareness of the individual does change and change for the better when the individual transitions from the auto-pilot to the manual. There may still be a form of DUALITY, however the individual is no longer constrained by it in the same way. This is my experience anyway. The individual can then utilize the dualistic processes of the 2 off biological computers to his/her advantage hence why I said in my previous post that I have a choice to agree or disagree with what I see/hear from the 2 off biological computers OR I can refuse to accept any of it. I'm then only interested with the awareness that comes out of this decision. You see if we make a decision we take sides. We are conditioned to make a decision i.e. to choose.....that's the problem. We should always mirror image exactly the left and the right side of our minds...never take sides.

18 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

the awareness of the individual does change 

What is aware of the change?

18 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

I'm then only interested with the awareness that comes out of this decision.

What is aware of the decision?

@Nahm In answer to your question...how aware are we when we are asleep? ...how aware are we when we are driving home with our head in the clouds?...how aware are we when we CONSCIOUSLY bring ourselves more in synch/in the moment mentally?...In which of these states do we feel more aware of what we are doing?There is a difference between these states of awareness.Our presence is aware of any decision we make.Once again,I know that you are going to refer to the dual mind but ......we do have a spirit and a soul that communicate with each other ....as well as the 2 off biological computers that communicate carnal thoughts.

@Prevailer That’s how sneaky thought is, with regards to sleep. Notice, that wasn’t sleep, it was a thought.

What is aware of ‘these states of awareness’ ? 

In perception, that is seeing & hearing...can you point to “decision”? Can you point to “spirit”? Can you point to “soul”? Can you point to “2 biological computers”?

@Nahm All that I can say is that it works for me.I am  able to neutralise the reasoning you go on about.I don’t know why this  is.When you bring yourself into the moment have you mastered being in the moment fully? I.e are you able to think conscious thoughts in the moment or do you experience the in the moment state but then drift back into the subconscious state to think? I struggled with this for a long time.If this is the case then this is mind movement which you don’t want.

@Prevailer Nahm...Can I ask you something with the greatest of respect...as I do appreciate all you comments honestly. What are you searching for? there has to be an end goal to our searching or else what is the point of searching? Are you searching in order to disprove God or to confirm that you are God maybe or do tyou care either way?Again, with the greatest of respect you appear to be neutralising yourself with all your reasonings.What is the point of fighting yourself ?I.e.thinking of something and then immediately coming up with a counter argument for it.This is why I say the computers are insane and if you are tangled up within their reasonings they tie you up in knots..I use the two off biological computers as an analogy for the brain which again from my experiences is split in two and again in my experiences has two separate consciousness states.What is interesting is that neuroscience is slowly moving in this direction as accepted theory.Other scientist disagree and say that consciousness is outside of the brain..I do find both these theories as very interesting as these theories tie in very well with my view as well and my personal experiences.

1 hour ago, Prevailer said:

@Nahm All that I can say is that it works for me.I am  able to neutralise the reasoning you go on about.I don’t know why this  is.When you bring yourself into the moment have you mastered being in the moment fully? I.e are you able to think conscious thoughts in the moment or do you experience the in the moment state but then drift back into the subconscious state to think? I struggled with this for a long time.If this is the case then this is mind movement which you don’t want.

I understand. May seem like word salad, but I can not be in the moment, because nonduality. 

50 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@Prevailer Nahm...Can I ask you something with the greatest of respect...as I do appreciate all you comments honestly. What are you searching for? 

Nothing. It’s a conversation, like an episode of Friends. What do you figure is being searched for?

Are you searching in order to disprove God or to confirm that you are God maybe or do you care either way?

I don’t experience that ‘either way’ factor really. I wouldn’t say I do care, no. 

What is the point of fighting yourself ?

Idk. That didn’t occur to me. How is it you feel I’m ‘fighting my self’?

I.e.thinking of something and then immediately coming up with a counter argument for it.

I apologize if I came across that way, it’s not what is experienced ‘at my end’. The intention of my replies was a pointing to what is prior, and to what is a priori, rather than to “counter” or “argue”. I honestly am experiencing an interesting conversation. I don’t feel any arguing or countering. 

This is why I say the computers are insane and if you are tangled up within their reasonings they tie you up in knots..

Indeed. You’ve got to remember though, I don’t hold that belief to begin with. 

I use the two off biological computers as an analogy for the brain which again from my experiences is split in two and again in my experiences has two separate consciousness states.

If I express that is not my experience, if I point to that there is prior to, am I “arguing” / “countering”...?  Seems like all one...no?

What is interesting is that neuroscience is slowly moving in this direction as accepted theory.

Neuroscience is not an entity which moves or accepts. Also, a theory is “of the two computers” as you might phrase it. Again, I’m pointing to that being a priori. 

Other scientist disagree and say that consciousness is outside of the brain..

That is also “of the two computers” / duality. Of course there is disagreement. If one has not “gone” prior to duality, one lives in arguing / debating / theory. 

I do find both these theories as very interesting as these theories tie in very well with my view as well and my personal experiences.

The actuality of ‘their theories’, is your thought. Just like... “evolution”.

Thanks for your detailed response.Thanks also for your honesty.I personally do believe that there is God who does reveal things.The way he does it is a complete mystery to me.I suppose he truely doesn't reveal things to those who don’t believe in him.I can accept that.Peace to you...I mean that.

Three types of enquiry:

1.I am prepared to believe in God but I’ll keep searching until he gives me sufficient evidence to believe in him.

2.I believe in God and so I don’t need to search at all.Any revelations that come about as as result of my enquires I will give credit to God for.

3.I don’t believe in God at all.Forget that.Any revelations that my enquiring produce,I will give myself sole credit for.