Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arzack

Seeking is a struggle, BUT monotony is a struggle too!

13 posts in this topic

So after realizing how hard attaining actualization is for me and most other people (those who haven't already done most of the work in previous lives and need to use psychedelics and go through intense bad trips, see my site for info and sources on this: https://www.reddit.com/r/speedruntonirvana/wiki/phase3), I honestly wished I could forget everything about spirituality (I still often do) and be like most other people who just live by the day doing whatever the fruck they do (you know the drill). 

But then I look at them or try to put myself in their situation and I realize: that's just fracking boring, isn't it?

Edited by Arzack

If you're not willing to go through the hardships, you ain't serious. When you truly seek Truth and realization, Death is a small price to pay. But until then, work on complacency and mediocrity. You can also forget inner work alltogether. That depends on how much have you suffered. 

29 minutes ago, Ero said:

You can also forget inner work alltogether.

No I can't, there is no erase button, source: my experience and Kryon channelings.

If you're not willing to go through the hardships, you ain't serious. When you truly seek Truth and realization, Death is a small price to pay.

That's just your ego talking

That depends on how much have you suffered. 

No, it's more a question of "how much ARE YOU NOW suffering", or, even more: "how much are you afraid you're gonna suffer if you don't take the painful dose" (reincarnation sucks balls if you don't attain actualization before death, see my website for info), your phrase is just proof that this is just your ego (I'm superior to you, even if just spiritually) talking.

Edited by Arzack

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

So after realizing how hard attaining actualization is for me

There is no you. When a thought which doesn’t feel good arises, inspect it. Read up on deflection, projection, and personification. This will bring about some delicious purification / healing / insights (love). 

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

and most other people (those who haven't already done most of the work in previous lives and need to use psychedelics and go through intense bad trips, see my site for info and sources on this: https://www.reddit.com/r/speedruntonirvana/wiki/phase3), I honestly wished I could forget everything about spirituality (I still often do) and be like most other people who just live by the day doing whatever the fruck they do (you know the drill). 

Make a dream board. You’re experiencing precisely what you’re focused on. Pull your write off out of your way. Starting focusing on what you want. More of what you want will arise in you. What you want = what feels good to you. Self actualization is the greatest feeling possible...get pointed in that direction. Just like if you want to go to a specific store, you get there by going. 

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

But then I look at them or try to put myself in their situation and I realize: that's just fracking boring, isn't it?

That’s just you judging them, which is keeping “the idea of you” going. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

, I honestly wished I could forget everything about spirituality (I still often do) and be like most other people who just live by the day doing whatever the fruck they do (you know the drill). 

There's no going back when you wake up to this reality being a dream.    But you are so much more conscious than before that looking at your life before is a friggin joke.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There's no going back when you wake up to this reality being a dream.    But you are so much more conscious than before that looking at your life before is a friggin joke.

You are not more conscious, you just have more knowledge about reality, but it seems to me that you and most other seekers are using this as a complacency mechanism (I do too, no judgment intended).

Edited by Arzack

Just now, Arzack said:

You are not more conscious, you just have more knowledge about reality, but it seems to me that you and many other seekers are using this as a complacency mechanism (I do too, no judgment intended).

Umm..you ARE reality.  And you can know this directly by fucking being the damn thing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Umm..you ARE reality.  And you can know this directly by fucking being the damn thing.

Yeah ok, tell me where this magic "know this directly by fucking being the damn thing" button is then. 

You're just being mislead by questionable teachings/gurus like most seekers right now.

Edited by Arzack

5 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Yeah ok, tell me where this magic "know this directly by fucking being the damn thing" button is then. 

You're just being mislead by questionable teachings/gurus like most seekers right now.

Why so hostile?  Its mysticsm.  It happened to me during meditation.  No one is asking you to believe us.  Its very hard to believe because its actually not a belief.  But because 99.9 percent of the population hasn't awoken yet or had a mystical experiences - then of course its going to seem crazy.  Those of us that have been the Absolute and know the Truth will be demonized as crazy or insane. 

One just can't be locked into the materialist paradigm - and do the work - which is so rare.  And why so few have awoken.  I was a materialist at one time.

Hope I wasn't getting off main topic of thread 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why so hostile?

I'm not hostile, you're just projecting it and that should already make you question yourself a bit. 

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I was a materialist at one time.

Hope I wasn't getting off main topic of thread 

It's not completely off topic so I'll answer you.

Look at your post deeply, it's very revealing... You think yourself "superior" because you're out of the material paradigm, but you're actually not yet actualized. You use your "out of the material paradigm self-belief" as a complacency mechanism. Sorry I know this is a bit of an "ad personam" argument but the same thing happens to most seekers nowadays, because they don't know the bigger picture yet, and they think "self work" (whatever they read it is, 99% of which is MISLEADING) is enough for permanent actualization, which is not for most people (see my website linked above and OP for info on this).

What I'am implying in the previous post is that seeking actualization is still a material game, it's kind of a mindfuck/paradox I know (it doesn't mean you shouldn't seek it though, it's still the BEST game out there).

Edited by Arzack

I can already see the big picture: you'll probably be banned with this attitude.