Apparition of Jack

Bernie Sanders wins in New Hampshire!!

4 posts in this topic

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/feb/11/new-hampshire-primary-results-exit-poll-live-bernie-sanders-pete-buttigieg-latest-2020-updates

Good news for everyone interested in self-actualisation, sustainability, humanism, awakening, etc. He's won the popular vote in these two states and is set to win even more, as he has large support from minorities who have so far been under-represented in these two mostly-white states. Not to mention all the other support he has as well.

If you're politically-minded at all and his message resonates with you, it would be good to get involved in supporting his movement. Even non-Americans can get involved through things like text banking for him. I'm not sure if posting political links is allowed here but a quick google search of "Text for Bernie" or "Call for Bernie" can set you straight if you're interested in this.

Of course, we should support him in a non-ideological and conscious manner, and avoid getting too heated or too upset about the twists and turns of this primary. There are still a lot of undecided voters out there and being calm and respectful can go a long way in getting people on board with his ideas. Spiral Wizardry would help a lot. But there is cause for hope and there is a lot of momentum on his side. He has a winning strategy and is frankly just a very cool person :P

Let's help the world evolve to Green everybody!

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Feeling the Bern!

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

It's great news for Bernie. I hope he will keep the momentum and continue to rise on the primaries :x