Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Llight

Does gods infinite love also include stage blue values?

59 posts in this topic

From Leos videos in my limited perspective it appears gods love makes hitler the same as jesus, and my question is if such a radical thing is okay from that high perspective then it should include equal love towards ideas and concepts like the ego or blue stage values, including the materialistic worldview. If not then gods love is finite, wouldn't that make him limited if it can't live fully in the materialistic world, only a human would consider it limiting or a dividing thing. Let me know what you think.

Just because a thing is limited doesn't make it less valuable.

The material is world limited. But to say that is not a judgment.

All things have equal value to God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So are you saying that in that high perspective god values equally, stage blue concepts and green concepts ect?

@Llight In addition to "infinite love", another way to look at it is "unconditional love". In this frame, love is not conditional on circumstances. Everything is love, unconditionally. . .  . Most humans aspire to "unconditional love" and like to identify as an unconditionally loving person - until they find out what "unconditional love" includes. . . "You mean I'd have to love that? No way!"

@Serotoninluv So are you saying that in that high perspective god values equally, stage blue concepts and green concepts ect?

21 minutes ago, Llight said:

@Serotoninluv So are you saying that in that high perspective god values equally, stage blue concepts and green concepts ect?

This is hard for me to answer, because in my view it is mixing relative and absolute. This is the best I can do to contextualize it explicitly through language. Yet I don't claim that my understanding or explanation is 100% accurate or true. Anything I say through language is relative and goes through a filter. As well, as a human I know so little that I essentially don't know anything - relative to what can be known. My human knowing is a single grain of sand of all the sandy beaches. 

In a relative sense, this "god" is a separate entity judging other things - for example, whether green concepts have higher value than blue concepts. Yet I don't resonate with that type of external god of judgement. So I can't answer within this context.

In an absolute sense, God is One. God is green concepts and God is blue concepts. In this context, it's an awkward question to me. It would be like saying "Every single thing in this room is One Everything". And then asking "Is Everything of more value than Everything?". To answer this, we would need to separate into things and compare one thing to another thing and make a value judgement. Yet now we are in the human realm of relativity. (which is also God).

If I was pressed to be explicit, I would say that God values green higher than blue and God values them equally and God values blue higher than green and God makes no value judgement. 

-- A green person that values green over blue <= that person is God

-- A blue person that values blue over green <= that is God

-- A yellow person that values blue and green equally <= that is God

-- A kangaroo that cannot comprehend Spiral Dynamics and cannot make a value judgement <= that is God

On a relative human level, it depends on context. On a practical level, I could say that it's better to vote for Bernie over Trump. Yet in another context, I am practicing to dissolve as many judgement and filters of others as possible - to grow toward clarity and unconditional love. Yet as a human, I am limited. For example, my perception involves a survival filter of what's "good" and "bad" relative to the survival of my self, mind and body. I've dramatically decreased the intensity of those survival filters, yet they go very deep. I've only had glimpses and short periods with no filters and pure clarity. 

@Serotoninluv "If I was pressed to be explicit, I would say that God values green higher than blue and God values them equally and God values blue higher than green and God makes no value judgement" basically from that high perspective it doesn't matter if you live in the materialistic world view or another world view, only a limited human would find value in such distinctions. Thnx for replying btw.

1 minute ago, Llight said:

@Serotoninluv "If I was pressed to be explicit, I would say that God values green higher than blue and God values them equally and God values blue higher than green and God makes no value judgement" basically from that high perspective it doesn't matter if you live in the materialistic world view or another world view, only a limited human would find value in such distinctions. Thnx for replying btw.

I'm not saying that is wrong. I just want to clarify what I'm trying to (imperfectly) explain. 

"basically from that high perspective it doesn't matter if you live in the materialistic world view or another world view, only a limited human would find value in such distinctions."

This statement is reflective of a relative hierarchical system of "levels" in which there is a "high level" perspective that wouldn't judge one view or another. Sure, that is true of a certain meta view that is "higher" than human judgments of different worldviews. . . In this context, it's a good fit. Yet it another context, it's not a good fit. For example, it assumes that there is a "limited human" that is separate from a "high perspective". 

In a practical sense, constructs of different levels, realms, dimensions etc. can have a lot of value - in terms of growth and navigating through life. Yet in another sense, all of these constructs are partial truths that collapse under scrutiny. That's one reason why is so hard to express implicit understanding through explicit language and concepts. Anything I express explicitly to "point" to implicit will be partially false. 

@Serotoninluv I don't think there was such difficulty when Leo compared hitle to jesus or at least that was my impression. Also i don't see the complex part into this for example ""For example, it assumes that there is a "limited human" that is separate from a "high perspective""" for this very reason there should not be any problem accepting both as the same, only if there is a separation would blue and green values matter from that high perspective, and since humans are and i guess that includes you if you differ, you then see a contradiction there. Because if they are not the same from that high perspective then there is a condition that doesn't allow god to accept it, or otherwise conditional view towards them.

1 hour ago, Llight said:

@Leo Gura So are you saying that in that high perspective god values equally, stage blue concepts and green concepts ect?

There is no such thing as value. Value is imaginary.

No self, no value.

@Leo Gura In that case there is no difference between green and blue world view or materialistic or imaginary worldview, so that means living in the materialistic worldview like most people is the highest view possible including anything one does, so why bother with any enlightenment or criticizing others as demons or not? 

3 minutes ago, Llight said:

@Leo Gura In that case there is no difference between green and blue world view or materialistic or imaginary worldview, so that means living in the materialistic worldview like most people is the highest view possible including anything one does, so why bother with any enlightenment or criticizing others as demons or not? 

All difference is relative and imaginary.

But survival is still ongoing. There is a difference relative to survival. Survival is a relative and imaginary activity. Yet if you don't do it, you can't be here to talk about. Every living being is stuck in this existential bind and the only escape is death or awakening.

@Leo Gura So that is another indirect way of confirming what i said? That materialistic world view is equal to any world view in the highest perspective(according to your teaching that is) if not then that means there is a condition to be fulfilled or otherwise a conditional/limited worldview. Which means that there is survival and relativism and so on only for limited humans.

Just now, Llight said:

That materialistic world view is equal to any world view in the highest perspective

Yes, of course.

But also remember, reality/Truth is not a worldview, it is an Absolute.

@Leo Gura The why bother telling others that materialistic world view is limited or bad for humans if for god that is perfect and equal? Wouldn't chasing those truths or integrating them make them only more human than god?

38 minutes ago, Llight said:

@Serotoninluv 

for this very reason there should not be any problem accepting both as the same, only if there is a separation would blue and green values matter from that high perspective

Because if they are not the same from that high perspective then there is a condition that doesn't allow god to accept it,

There is the duality of blue - green as well as the duality between subject - object.

To me, you seem focused on the blue - green duality at the expense of the subject - object duality.

For example: "doesn't allow god to accept it,"

This assumes a duality of subject ("god") separate from an object ("it"). You seem to frame your constructs with an external "god" that views things that are separate from itself. To me, this is a relative construct mixing in absolute.

For clarity of a relative construct, I would simply call it a relative meta view, rather than suggesting an external anthropomorphic god.  

@Llight Go to some war zone and tell us how many of your actions where about God and how many about not getting your ass shot by a bullet.

That's why. If you want to live in a more loving society you have to evolve.

@Serotoninluv It's very simple, for god there is no duality, either green or blue, if that is the case then they should be equal. It's very simple, i'm sorry to say this but you are being a bit emotional otherwise there is no way you can miss this very simple thing.

3 minutes ago, Llight said:

@Serotoninluv It's very simple, for god there is no duality, 

This suggests an external god. . . 

To me, your writings have an underlying theme of an external, anthropomorphic god. 

@Serotoninluv Hey whatever man, you stay in your world, for me this means nothing and it should mean the same for you. Thnx for the replies.