Florian

Alexander Grace

9 posts in this topic

I think he's higher like yellow even. But I'm not an expert with Spiral Dynamics and I might be wrong.

Edited by Florian

Far from high consciousness . . .

Listen to the delusion and hypocrisy of the ego in the beginning of his monologue here starting at 1.50

He condemns egos, dismisses low quality people and states how he has no time for them whatsoever because . . .

"they look at the state of the world and all its suffering and pain and misery, and instead of working to improve things they just add to it. They're lazy and they take the easy way out, they blame, they complain" and he says he has no time for those people. He then admits that cutting these people out of his life is a selfish thing on his part, because . . and here is the egoic justification . . . he wants to enjoy himself and be titillated by people. He only deals with people who serve him and his survival.

He does have more conscious teachings than most in the niche of dating talk and teaching but he truly is a glaring sign of the limits of the materialistic paradigm lock. Such bitterness can only stem from a dualistic conceptual framework. 

He is great to listen to if you are a man who is dating and seeking like minded women to spend your time with, but he is far from a high conscious resource. Really just goes to show how low the materialistic, egoic paradigm sets the bar if his channel is one of the only decent content suppliers in this niche. I'm not saying that our culture as it stands right now sets the bar low. I'm saying that Alexanders teachings are the highest the unconscious ego can go within a partitioned dualistic worldview.

In terms of selflessness and a conscious attempt to go beyond survival, he is completely unconscious.

He is almost completely right in all he says btw and worth a listen, but only if you want to thrive as a partioned being, as the little you, as a limited individual ape delusion seperate from the whole. 

If you seek to go beyond the ego, seek High Conscious resources and teachings.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@Florian Yeah I'd put him as a mixture of Orange and a lil Yellow. Ego dismissing lots of his higher Green values it seems if he has embraced such taht is.

Of course, I don't know the dude. What he shows is highly contrived and edited.

I know nothing!

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@SoothedByRain I guess I misinterpreted the high consiousness section then. He is propably not valuable for people beyond yellow but if you are below that he seems like a very healthy guidance to get to that yellow-dating level.

Could be useful to rework this section to "healthy ressources" and then divide it into the different stages of Spiral Dynamics, so that a person who is for example orange could go to the orange section.

I've watched a LOT of this guys videos (and others like him) in the past out of curiosity. He does give some important insight about the reality of modern dating/relationships but it's clear he is extremely biased against women and he, along with his community is engrossed in the incel/red pill/MGTOW movement.

He isn't any different than most sexists, the only thing he does different is he makes the information easier to be consumed and manipulated by, by masquerading behind an image of being a "chill" regular guy. And proving some anecdotal evidence and a graph here or there.

In reality he just cherry-picks and teaches the small grains of ugly truths he finds about women and then goes out to interview pretty looking dumb girls to verify his own opinions. Or the other order, result is the same.

If he helps you that's great but don't rely on these people as your only source for relationship advice and worldview, go out there and interact with real people and make real connections.  

One thing I've noticed about these guys and these communities is that they are all generally low-consciousness people, pointing out flaws in other low-consciousness people. Their motives and desires are usually juvenile and selfish, even if they tell you otherwise. They want their cake and to eat it too, and if they don't get it well.............. All Women Are Like That..........

I also find it pretty hilarious the desperate and sad men that have COMPLETELY bought into all this stuff. They literally blame half the species for all their problems, talk about projection LOL!!

hrhrhtewgfegege