Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamScape

"Through the looking glass" blog post

9 posts in this topic

It is mentioned that there are dimensions beyond the "physical dimension" that are infinite in number, and are not limited by the laws of physics, sanity, logic.

There are two that come to mind that mankind has charted much but also not so much: lucid dreaming/dreams and the astral realm. Note: I have NOT done much exploration with those or psychedelics. 

Could you elaborate further into this? I mean: descriptions, what it was like, etc

Also, has mankind charted into domains of anything else?

Is this something that I'm going to have to discover myself because of the "direct experience philosophy?" Theres gotta be a way to ground this type of information and further its development. Like the laws of physics we use to define our reality, why couldnt we create a similar system for other realities we can explore? I dont mean the particular minutiae of physics either, I mean defining other realities in terms of any system really, for understanding.

Genesis 27:27-29

You can define all you want, but it will mean nothing until you go through the looking glass yourself.

Talking about what's through the looking glass is not the same thing as being through the looking glass.

Talk is cheap, and direct experience is not a philosophy. It's what is.

The possibilities of consciousness cannot be described in words.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Hmm, okay. 

You are right that I need to look for myself. 

Well, I'll ask more questions after some experience. Maybe share some experience if I can. If it's not too beyond words lmao

Genesis 27:27-29

Something to whet your appetite ;)

2 hours ago, Sizeable Oof said:

@Leo Gura this just screams pseudo-science...

If your mind is closed, yes.

That's a word you invented to avoid those parts of reality that your current paradigm cannot handle.

It's very easy to show how inadequet your paradigm is. Just eat 8 grams of mushrooms ;)

The materialist paradigm is so deep-rooted. We 've all been indoctrinated from birth to think that way and also glorified science as an authority without any skepticism. The looks I get from family and friends when I challenge the materialistic paradigm or talk about consciousness are hilarious. Or the funniest one: "that's just religious beliefs"

It's so interesting that at their level of consciousness you cant contemplate anything and find the truth, truth is only hearsay from that POV.

It takes LOTS of work to transcend it and to be frank the hardest part is emptying the cap.

Learn to WILD. you will step directly through the glass. 

I think you might like this book – "The WILD Way To Lucid Dreaming: Lucid Dreaming On Demand" by slider.

Start reading it for free: http://a.co/agaMDPQ

<<--- that's a link to the kindle book... One of the best how to's I've found on WILDING. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@DreamScape The example Leo gave of Kilindi Iyi was what arose in my head when I was reading the post. When talking about this kind of stuff expect every notion you have or way to abstract and categorise to lose its "applicability". When looking in that direction expect VERY out of the ordinary characters and /or an incredible amount of courage to have gone so deep in "the twilight zone". This is something very, very advanced for 99.99% of humanity, because you have to transcend every notion of what reality is. 

Also I think David R Hawkins has spoken on visiting such dimensions.